-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m good with the lessons starting if everyone else is. I’ll just wait for everyone else tho before I RP.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h (Sorryyy, I think I forgot to tag you in my last RP)
I feel like we’re writing a romance novel XD
Lol, for real XD
also, Falon’s thoughts strongly remind me of Christy Miller LOL
Oh yeah, for sure! So kinda of related and kind of not, but I feel like I haven’t read your writing in a while, but from reading your RPs, I’ve noticed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and praying for your ankle too. That’s no fun. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I thought I had subscribed but I actually didn’t!! 😭 Sorry y’all. Anyway…
I’ll be praying for you too! ❤️ If you need some encouragement or just someone to talk to, I’ll be here. 💖 God sees you. I know He does. You can take comfort in Him and His Word. I know I have and when you trust Him and are fully devoted to Him, it changes y…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Did you say before that she always has right eyes, no matter what shape she is using?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a girl character that I’m working on. Just started creating her the other day for a WIP floating around in my head. (Actually, all I have are the character ideas, not the idea for the WIP they’re in XD) Anywho, I’d like to develop her more if y’all want one of you charries to have a date. She’d love that. XD I don’t exa…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Er… I guess? I was considering taking him out since he’s done literally nothing and RPing doesn’t work very well from his perspective. Idk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And is Jeptune?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, is the Shadow participating in this attack?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I think the villains would totally lose anyway. There’s only a few of them, and a lot of the heroes are very powerful. That can still happen though.
Zash
“They’re referring to one of our targets, general,” said Zash. “The red-eyed one.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, note that the time bubbles were relevant to this RP.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
WYOH!!! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
i think i just misspelled it though….lol -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone needs too keep an eye on those two…*looks suspiciously at Rae and Jonas*…things get crazy when they’re left unsupervised!!!
I read every page since page 11 because I had to know what the heck you guys were talking about lol
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
This statement is false.
BOOM!
*single-handedly breaks the universe*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer misspelled your tag XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying. I hope God gives you a quick recovery.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@traiblazer
I know exactly what it feels like to be a third wheel!!!
I completely relate to this XD
Thanks for everything <333
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, how long have you been watching us?? - Load More

Its a paradox! There is no answer!
Wait… is this supposed to be a Portal quote?😅
No… it is??
Sort of XD I kind of play waay to many video games…
Heres their conversation, you might remember it 🙂
GLaDOS:
[slowly and deliberately] This. Sentence. Is. FALSE.
GLaDOS:
Don’t think about it, don’t think about it!
Wheatley:
Um, true. I’ll go with true. There, that was easy. To be honest, I might have heard that one before.
GLaDOS:
It’s a…[Read more]
Hmm… are these real memories or fake ones surfacing in my brain? I can’t tell. I might remember it… maybe… XD