-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*over here
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @anyone-else
*we authors over casually matchmaking our charries in an AU RP*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying attention. He was still stuck on the word Fatherland. He tilted his head and looked towards Erich. “The Fatherland? What do you mean by that?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright thanks!! And yeah, I know what you mean by abrupt. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t mean to butt in on y’all’s conversation, but I just wanted to share my thoughts real quick, because I can understand what you’re going through.
It’s not easy to trust God, but He’s got a purpose, and I’m sure you know that. I’ve lost both grandparents on my mom’s side, and I’ve often wondered why God didn’t heal them ev…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course. 😊💖
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I can’t wait,” Falon said with a smile.
Ev smiled back but it felt unnatural. He met Falon’s eyes. She seemed to be racking her brain for something else to say. But something else seemed to float behind those dark eyes… and somehow, Ev knew he felt the same way.
“So…” Her fingers tapped nervously agasint her foam cup. “I heard t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge @loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-I-missed
Alright… y’all’s charries might already be all paired up, but I’m adding in my two new charries nonetheless. Hehehe. They don’t belong to a story yet because… well I got an idea for them before I got any ideas for their story. XD fyi, they don’t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It was Wyoh!! WYOOOOOHHHHH!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Thanks guys, it really helps me to know that I can talk to you guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I keep misspelling it….XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you want, I could add Sef if calyhuge’s character doesn’t fit him. Sef knows pain, she’s been abused and would probably relate to him. she too has skeletons in the closet that she doesn’t like to talk about…so yeah….
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It might be important to know what Ellis’ armor covers, so here’s a drawing that shows that.

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Let the attack begin!
Ellis
Ellis caught a glint out of the corner of his eye. He whipped around and saw a dark shape sailing through the air. He lunged forward, knocking Kate aside. The shape crashed into him. It was the guy with knives. One of the knives deflected off of Ellis’ armor as they rolled. Ellis threw his opponent off and drew his s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys I just finished the Atonement Child by Francine Rivers and it destroyed me emotionally…
-
Ohhh, I’ve heard of her and heard she’s really good. Maybe I’ll have to pick up one of her books… 👀
-
@esther-c
You should! but whatever you do, do NOT read Redeeming Love. I read some reviews and it’s really not a good book and talks about really not-so good things. At least for our age group-
Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know. (:
-
@esther-c
I’ve never read it…but my mom told me to trust her and just not read it…so yeah.-
Oh yeah. Mother knows best. 😉
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Who are “they”?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fennin can also use magic, although we haven’t seen him do it. They also have some really good warriors (Nahim, Zahlin, Ellis), Kate uses magic, although she has a limited amount at the moment. Snake is really powerful, although like I said, he’s going to have to fight a dragon.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
