-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And now I’ve read Sixth of the Dusk. This one was definitely interesting. The aviar magic system is not clearly laid out, which is unusual, but pretty interesting. It’s also interesting how it seems that a lot of the creatures that inhabit First of the Sun can detect and send mental messages.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hiii! This seems like fun!
Mind if a charrie of mine crashes the party? (With ever most politeness of course)
Though I’m not sure which one I’d throw in here…🤔
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
Helloo! How is everyone doing?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s definitely fairly common. In HoA Vin was held in silver shackles to prevent her using them. Sanderson actually considered silver being used instead of aluminum, but decided that aluminum would work better, because it would start out rare and then become more common. Maybe silver just isn’t viable against most investiture. I w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Hairline! Thank you, my brain refused to come up with the right word. Thank you. Yes, that’s it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Another thing interesting in Silence is the silver. I think that’s the only place we’ve seen where silver is important. It seems that silver is sort of similar to aluminum, except that it seems to actually hurt the shades, whereas aluminum would presumably just block them. But if silver has some sort of effect on investiture, I w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NO!! IT WAS POINTING TOWARDS MINE!!!! Bwahahahahaaaaa!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That arrow was supposed to point to my post btw.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @beth-torres @trailblazer @acancello (I think that’s everyone)
^
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Maayyyyybee?????? That might work????????
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That would indeed be desperate. There would also of course be the option of adding more characters, although even that might not work very well, because the characters understand that these people were brought to help them—
I’VE GOT IT!!! A spy hunt! We add a new villain (and maybe a few non-villains to add confusion) and hav…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Does anyone have any tips on how to draw bangs/the spot the hair attaches to the forehead on a character? I tend to have a lot of trouble with it, especially the far side, so any advice would be appreciated.(Btw I usually go for a more cartoony/sketchy style, so I don’t need it to be super detailed)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Shadows was interesting, if a little creepy. I was quite interested in the “Evil” which I’m assuming had to do with a shard splintering.
Yeah it was interesting. I’m not sure if the Evik is directly caused by a Shard splintering, but the shades are so it seems likely. Arcanum Unbounded mentions that a shard was shattered near Th…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
It is so much fun!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I loved it! (As always)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, yes, YES! That’s literally EXACTLY what I was thinking, too!
I completely agree…it was so much fun when our characters would argue and then get to know each other!
Well, the quickest way to make them fight is to start DRAMA, which could be anywhere from a love triangle (we’re desperate, okay!?!?!) to accidentally offending…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I’m late to the welcome party, haha!
I’m Sara, a fantasy writing, horse loving, dog obsessed, chicken hoarding teen girl!
I live on a farm in Montana with my family and attend a public school!
Do you have any hobbies? Favorite foods?
Sorry, I’m not good at asking questions XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I didn’t realize that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s almost the end of the year, and all the secret projects were for this year.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes it is.
- Load More
