-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
(I love your signature btw…I LOVE FLAZ <3)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
So my Mom’s been having sciatic nerve pain because she has a herniated disc in her spine…and her leg has just been numb and tingly for the past few months. It’s slowly getting better, but today she just had a really bad setback and she’s really in pain. She has to lay in bed all day because it’s too much pain to do anything else, and…[Read more]
-
Allison and
WalkByFaith are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooops, just realized I put Jorryn twice!!!! XD
-
Allison replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Nico is good to! And Talia, but for some reason I like Luke a lot XD. I’ve just read the Percy Jackson, I never could get into the Heros of Olympus. Oh! I also like Zoe.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, they are SO much fun!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I get $25 to spend right? Ill get close 😀
Ok, I pick….. Marcurious and Ottoline, Sef, Lilitu and Cassian and Natalia!
These are fun, I might make one for my characters.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Just when you think you are done, remember to CLOSE THE DOOR!
-
@acancello
Heyyy, I was wondering if you could post the link to your pinterest account again? Pinterest kind of glitched for me so now I can’t see who I’m following and I really like seeing your boards! (sorry this is super random XD) I couldn’t find where you already posted the link sooo sorry about that haha-
Tysm!!! 🙂
-
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ill pray for you! Hope your feeling better <3
-
Allison replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
To answer your questions, if I could take any three books I would take the Wingfeather Saga, Percy Jackson, and the Unwanteds!
I love Percy Jackson! (Annabeth and Percy are my favorite of course, but…I really like Luke…)🤫 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
And while I’m at it, I might as well share this other magic system that I started a while ago, but just made some updates to. It has no name as of yet.
So this is the one where you can shift your mass from one part of your body to another. Here are the exact mechanics.
On Razath, pieces of celestial debris…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Jaylynn
Jorryn
Jayce
Jorryn
Emmy
Mason
Teal
Becca
Britta
Ada
Heaven
Heart
Brian
I can’t think of any more XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
haha! XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Huh. That’s so weird.
To explain, once someone asked to join an RP on here, but then their profile was deleted, so all it said was Anonymous. But in someone’s email it said that the person’s username had been ‘ThroneWardenEllie’. I noticed that your username was similar, so I wondered if you were the same person.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Good idea! I think we have had at least one of these in the past, but it doesn’t hurt to make a new one.
Lemme seeeee… idk if I have any at the moment… mmm… I guess don’t have any rn 🤷♀️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
So you know Essenceburning? At this point, I’ve completely abandoned that, but I still might make a somewhat elemental magic system. I recently created (at least the beginnings of) two new magic systems. One of them is essentially an entirely fire-based magic system, and it isn’t very complex so far. The…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore @acancello
I’m copying Esther and Freedom…hehe
Thanks for the idea XD
here you go:
From left to right:
$5: Sef, Lilitu, Marcurious, Ottoline, Livia
$4: Rylee, Audrey, Brooke, Lydia
$3: Indie, Hope, Jyron, Cassian, Azuri
$2: Azazel, Elo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
