I’m new here!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE I’m new here!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    TheArcaneAxiom
    @thearcaneaxiom
      • Total Posts: 1250

@ellie-wingfeather

Welcome to KP!

I’m the Arcane Axiom. I like math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and currently am working on a universe with my sister we call the Septrum.

Questions:

Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard meaning more concrete rules for the reader to understand, vs soft meaning more anything goes.)

Do you have a current story your working on? If so, what is it about?

What is your favorite part of your or someone else’s story, whether it be character, plot, worldbuilding, ect?

And last, but not least:

You see a trolley racing down a track, and 5 of your favorite books are stuck on the track, but there is a lever that lets you redirect the tract on your most favorite book. What do you do? (No, you can’t buy new copies)

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

HighScribe
      @highscribeofaetherium
        • Total Posts: 2205

@thearcaneaxiom

You see a trolley racing down a track, and 5 of your favorite books are stuck on the track, but there is a lever that lets you redirect the tract on your most favorite book. What do you do? (No, you can’t buy new copies)

What a cruel question!! 😂

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

TheArcaneAxiom
        @thearcaneaxiom
          • Total Posts: 1250

@highscribeofaetherium

Bwahaha😈

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Ellie Wingfeather
          @ellie-wingfeather
            • Total Posts: 14

Hi Allison!

To answer your questions, if I could take any three books I would take the Wingfeather Saga, Percy Jackson, and the Unwanteds!

For sports, I play Basketball!

I write maybe once a week? I try to write often but right now I’m in Writer’s Block, so that’s making it hard lol.

Hmm, favorite character I’ve written. Probably the main character of a story I’m working on (which, I haven’t gotten very far. I don’t even have his name but his personality is based on mine).

Thank you!

Ellie Wingfeather
            @ellie-wingfeather

Hi @grcr!

I like to play classical songs, though I also make my own songs too!!

My favorite color is dark green!

I don’t know how many characters off the top of my head but I’m guessing around 10?

I enjoy reading and writing in third person!

I would create the world first, because it can shape the personality of the characters.

Hmm… probably House of Memories by Panic! At the Disco reminds me of last year.

Ellie Wingfeather
              @ellie-wingfeather

Hi! I lean towards hard building, probably from reading too much Tolkien lol!

Yes, I am working on a story! I hust started it too! I’m not going to give too much away, but it’s about a boy who finds out he’s heir to the throne and must work on reclaiming it!

Hmmm…… that’s a hard one. First I would take a car and drive it by the trolley, then I would jump into the trolley and hit the brake. If that didn’t work, then I would probably cry and mourn my books.

Ellie Wingfeather
                @ellie-wingfeather

Hi @HighScribe!!

To answer your question, no, I was not. Though, that does sound like a username I would use lol!

-GRCR-
                  @grcr
                    • Total Posts: 938

@ellie-wingfeather

I like to play classical songs, though I also make my own songs too!!

Oh, that’s so cool!!

My favorite color is dark green!

Ah, dark green! That’s a good color!!😄

I don’t know how many characters off the top of my head but I’m guessing around 10?

Awesome!

I enjoy reading and writing in third person!

Saaammmmeee!

I would create the world first, because it can shape the personality of the characters.

Interesting! I think you may be the second person to have said that! I agree though, the world does affect the characters. 😅

Hmm… probably House of Memories by Panic! At the Disco reminds me of last year.

Cool!!

“What be a cretin?”
                    “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

HighScribe
                    @highscribeofaetherium
                      • Total Posts: 2205

@ellie-wingfeather

Huh. That’s so weird.

To explain, once someone asked to join an RP on here, but then their profile was deleted, so all it said was Anonymous. But in someone’s email it said that the person’s username had been ‘ThroneWardenEllie’. I noticed that your username was similar, so I wondered if you were the same person.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Allison
                      @acancello
                        • Total Posts: 838

@ellie-wingfeather

To answer your questions, if I could take any three books I would take the Wingfeather Saga, Percy Jackson, and the Unwanteds!

I love Percy Jackson! (Annabeth and Percy are my favorite of course, but…I really like Luke…)🤫 😂

Ellie Wingfeather
                        @ellie-wingfeather

[quote quote=171848] @ellie-wingfeather

I love Percy Jackson! (Annabeth and Percy are my favorite of course, but…I really like Luke…)🤫 😂[/quote]

Ooh, that’s cool! I really like Nico, personally. Have you only read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians or have you read Heroes of Olympus too?

Allison
                          @acancello
                            • Total Posts: 838

@ellie-wingfeather

Nico is good to! And Talia, but for some reason I like Luke a lot XD. I’ve just read the Percy Jackson, I never could get into the Heros of Olympus. Oh! I also like Zoe.

Ellie Wingfeather
                            @ellie-wingfeather

Hi @savannah_grace2009!!!

Hey, I’m a freshman too!! I’m homeschooled though, lol!

Favorite color? Dark green!

Hmmm…… favorite movie……… I think maybe either Harry Potter (a very controversial topic among Christians!), Lord of the Rings, or the Chronicles of Narnia!

Ellie Wingfeather
                              @ellie-wingfeather

Thalia is REALLY cool! I actually really like Luke too, xD.

Oh, that’s fine! Personally I like Heroes of Olympus a lot, because it goes more into depth in the Riordanverse but the original PJO books are the best.

Zoe is really cool too!

Ellie Wingfeather
                                @ellie-wingfeather

Hi @trailblazer!!

Yes! Fantasy is DEFINITELY my favorite genre to read!!!

Hmm……… God really helped me get more patience this past year.

A highlight? I’m thinking, probably when my relatives came for a visit. Because of where I live, it’s really expensive to fly to and fro.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >