-
AveryTheExplodey's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOSH….CAN’T…BREATHE 🤣🤣🤣
I think he’s going to end up being the comic relief in my WIP 🤣 (Unless all my other characters who like to banter beat him to it. 🤣)
FynnÂ
He tilted his head. “Well, not really if I don’t want to embarrass him, but tons and tons of stuff if I’m willing to embarrass him. I’m feeling nice, so……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
And ya beat me to it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP, Avery!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have ideas in historical fiction and contemporary.
Shades of Deception, 1st in a YA fantasy trilogy featuring spies, talking cats, and prophecy
Um tha…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Jonas/Cloaked Mystery. I’m a current homeschooler in 12th grade. I write fantasy, and as @highscribe mentioned, the two of us are working on a fantasy universe. I particularly like designing magic systems.
I also am bad at asking questions as is tradition, so I’ll leave it to others!
-
AveryTheExplodey replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice to meet you, Bridget! It’s always cool to meet other homeschoolers (And don’t worry, my sanity is long-gone, as well.😉)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Greetings and welcome! You can call me Bridget or HighScribe. I’m a current homeschooler and I’m working on a fantasy universe with multiple planets with my brother, @jonas.
Your WIP sounds super cool!! Feel free to tag me if you ever share more 😉
I can’t think of any questions atm, so I’ll leave it at that. Nice to meet you 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Fun! *pulls out ongoing list of character names* Ok, so my list isn’t as long as I thought it was. XD But I’m always adding to it, lol. (The ones marked with an asterisk are the one’s I’ve used, but it doesn’t really matter)
For guys:
Axel
Jett
Maverick
Ace
Kai*
Blaze
Jagger
Rainer
Clayton
Clifton (Clif)
-
AveryTheExplodey started the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I’m Avery–fantasy writer, cat lover, singer, and child of God! It’s so good to be here in this community. 🙂
A little bit about me:
+ current university student, former homeschooler
+ current WIP: Shades of Deception, 1st in a YA fantasy trilogy featuring spies, talking cats, and prophecy
+ favorites: the color blue, crepes, Dr.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help? in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! Glad I could help! 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve done a read through the Bible in a year twice, I think. XD It can be a lot.
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Yeah, I might hop in. Idk. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And…my board is the worst looking one of them all…
It looks fine. 😉 I’m just a perfectionist. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, awesome! I’ve been meaning to check them out, just haven’t gotten the chance.
That’s so cool!!
Ah! This is so harddd! XD
Ok, my choices: Marcurious, Livia (for obvious reasons XD), Xandro (hehe), Rylee, Audrey, anddd Lilitu. Oh and the freebie…Selena. (Because she looks quite mysterious. XD)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The villain spy thing sounds pretty fun to me, but I’m pretty much game for whatever!
I think I know which characters to add in, I just need to write their descriptions and everything
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s a fairly common trope, but now everyone automatically thinks of Among Us. It’s weird how certain things just become so popular and pervasive.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh man, that’s hard. I’ll be praying!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the prayers everyone! I think I figured out what was causing the problem and I’ve been able to fix it. (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying, I hope her pain gets better soon.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t play that game either. I was not thinking of it at all 😂
I don’t think there’s any problem with the idea, but if other people don’t want to 🤷♂️
- Load More
