-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello
I wish I knew EVERYONE here in real life…it’s kind of sad that we’ll probably never meet each other in person *sad face*
KP Con anyone…? 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“From Aletheia. We used to live in the District of Daemarrel, but some things happen, and now… well we don’t exactly have a permanent home at the moment.” He hadn’t quite accepted that truth until he finally spoke the words. It was true. They had no permanent place to live. “But to be honest, I don’t mind that much. I l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, cool chapter! Love it!! And of course, love Marcurious. 😁
You wanted to critique my writing too, I think? If you want you can use the same link, or I can make you a new doc. Whichever you prefer (:
This link works for me! Unless you want all our comments to be separate. I’ll try to start reading it next week once our s…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
This was not going how it was supposed to at all! Riina changed tactics.
“Hmm…” she said. “So your looks must be a reflection of your soul. That explains a lot.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Me too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying for you, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
Ha! That was the worst thing he could have said. Riina pasted a horrified expression on her face and gasped.
“You mean you feel no guilt at all for throwing a knife at an innocent girl? What happened to your conscience? Have you murdered it?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Let’s see how this goes 😆
Riina
Riina spotted the guy who had thrown a knife at her, Junior, walking through the crowd. Riina was about to swerve to avoid him, when another idea crossed her mind and she grinned.
She hopped forward through a portal and appeared in front of him. Surprising portal entrances tend to give her a t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ofc.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I could add Rylee! She’s a character from another WIP that is going nowhere XD (how old is Junior again? 18, right?)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Liv
“Yeah, I do,” she pursed her lips. “It’s just me, my mani and pani,” she smiled. “And Xandro. I consider him family, too. Where are you from?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops! I didn’t even notice that XD I will fix that!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @both-torres @whalekeeper
(KP ate my post!)
Allow me to get us up and rolling again.
Kazriac
Kazriac stood silently in the dark room for sometime. He heard voices outside, arguing. Hunans and their petty squabbles. Still he waited. He was patient. There was no reason to rush when you were immortal.
Finally, things…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @beth-torres @whalekeeper
Allow me to get us ip and rolling again.
Kazriac
Kazriac stoid silently in the dark room for sometime. He heard voices outside, arguing. Hunans and their petty squabbles. Still he waited. He was patient. There was no reason to rush when you were immortal.
Finally, things escalated to the…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Just so you know, it seems that you have that google doc set up as view only. It would probably be more useful if you had it so that we can make comments, but that’s up to you.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll introduce my charries and try to write an RP soon, it’ll just have to be tomorrow probably
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcurious is between 16 and 18. I haven’t really figured that out yet haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s completely fine, no rush on how fast you give me feedback! (: I understand we all have lives outside of writing and KP xD
I can get started on giving you my opinion on the excerpt I saw introducing Marcurious tomorrow perhaps.
Actually, I would prefer if you gave your opinion on the first few chapters of my WIP and kind of go…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that could definitely have some unique impacts. That being said, I feel like changing the mass kind of defeats the idea of the mass shifting. It definitely could be a related ability, but perhaps those would could use the two powers in tandem would be a more rare bunch.
I guess it would probably make the most sense to have…[Read more]
- Load More
