-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness so I just watched one of her videos on why she chose to indie publish her book, and she claimed she wasn’t bashing traditional publishing but… you can tell she’ll never traditionally publish any of her books. 🫤😂 And she was saying that some people will give their manuscript to a publishing company, get rejec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, I like the idea!!
That said, if anyone has any interesting plot ideas or conflict suggestions, let me know! Or if there are any good book recommendations from that time period, I’d love to hear them.
I will say writing a book over the span of eight years could be a challenge, but I’m sure you could do it. 😉 A series isn…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“I had people I hung out with, but they weren’t really my friends. I could never really be close with them, because we had to hide our secret from the government,” her eyes wandered for a moment to Lukas and Callie dancing across the room. She tore her eyes from Lukas and back to Fynn. “So I know how you feel.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh wow!!! This is a really cool idea!!
I’m not really sure how you want your story to go…but I would really recommend developing your characters before any plotting! Figure out their character arcs and internal conflicts. (Abbie Emmons on YouTube really helped me learn why internal conflicts matter! But if you do watch her…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow. You (and your sister) are amazing at building worlds! I feel like mine is so cliche! I really can’t help you much on worldbuilding, because I’m really new to that and it would be like trying to teach a professional artist how to draw, XD
But I will gladly try to help you with characters!!!
@grcr gave some great pointers on character…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Oop, guess I didn’t see that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I did list white. Iridescence is a good idea. I’ve been thinking of having the white one be like that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll comment more later, but for crystal color, maybe one could be a whitish/clear or maybe silvery colored? Or sort of iridescent?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, that’s all helpful! A dark red, like burgundy, might be good actually. And I could also try a reddish violet color, because the two purple colors I’m using so far are both more cool purples. (I don’t really like warm purples, so that’s why, but I can’t afford to be picky!)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here it is!
@everyone
(When you’re intending to write an RP but totally forget… twice…)
Sorry y’all 😅
And pre apology for my tendency to write long RPs…
NAZYRA
Something was scratching at her cheek. Nazyra batted it away, unwilling to let go of sleep. The action proved futile however, when whatever it was came back to slap her in the fa…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh darn 😅, thanks for letting me know! I’ll try to track it down and re-post it
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
This is a new topic for my Celestiar series set on Ildin. I don’t know how many books this will be, because I’ve only been working on the first one. Again, as with the Adonial Saga, “the Ildin Saga” is a working name, but not the final one.
I’m switching my attention from the Adonial Saga to this one. I have a couple reasons why. First of all,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t find that particularly difficult.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
For me the struggle is with the lengths of the notes and not the note name. Especially with shorter notes, it’s often hard for me to tell.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think @HighScribe is correct. It appeared in my notifs, but isn’t here. It should be in your activity though, so you could get it back that way.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@princescachronicle22
I think Wyoh ate your RP… 🤔
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, great! I will warn you that transcribing from sound to written music is probably my biggest weakness as a composer, but if you do post it, I will do my very best. I should be able to figure it out given enough time.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
(When you’re intending to write an RP but totally forget… twice…)
Sorry y’all 😅
And pre apology for my tendency to write long RPs…
NAZYRA
Something was scratching at her cheek. Nazyra batted it away, unwilling to let go of sleep. The action proved futile however, when whatever it was came back to slap her in the face. She…[Read more]
- Load More
