-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Is anyone else able to change their pfp or is it just me?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Btw, it’s your turn (meaning you’ve RPed least recently–I don’t think we’re adhering to a strict turn order) in the Alpha/Twitch/Dalton group, if you weren’t aware.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
On the topics of signatures, yours is from Tron, I believe. Right?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
True, a real black hole acts that way, but think of a synthetic weaponized miniature black hole. I still don’t understand exactly how it works (I zoned out as Cgecko was explaining it) but I do know that the idea was a black hole that could kill an individual and then be put back in the container the user has for it.
In a sci-fi universe you…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Funnily enough, I do have a character that would be immune a black hole. Nedan. Nedan is able to absorb energy, which includes gravitational energy. If he starts absorbing his own gravitational energy, he becomes weightless, so a black hole couldn’t suck him in. I’m not sure if black holes are hot or not, but Nedan can also absorb heat, whi…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Black hole: a star so dense and massive that even light cannot escape its gravitational pull. Any object within its event horizon would experience such different levels of gravitation that it would be stretched until it was an atom thick, all while it plummets towards an enormous star.
So, yeah, Izre wouldn’t survive a black hole, but if…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know what “microtech” is, (unless it’s the same as nanotech) but Izre is immune to “highly skilled warriors who are the sons of warlords and emperors,” just as much as she is to anyone else, and she is next to invincible, for four primary reasons:
- She is for one thing, incredibly strong, fast, and agile, so even aside from durabi…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Do you ever have those moments where you go to type a word you’ve written hundreds of times, and then you cannot for the life of you remember how to spell it?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Honestly, Glace is slightly terrifying.
-
Allison replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I know I’m not part of this…… but your talking about knives? 👀😏😁 Yay! I’m not alone!
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Theres so many weather alerts….
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You can look back sometimes just DAYS later and be like, yeah, I need to improve this, LOL XD
YES!!😂 😣
Aww, tysm!!! I was hoping it was full of emotion, so your comment means a lot to me <3
😊💕 💗 Your welcome!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Its improved a lot! Thats how I feel when editing mine. When I write, I dont think it could be any better then come back a week later and be like ‘who on earth wrote this?’😜
And that chapter…😭, But I love it, especially how theres so many emotions flowing through each scene. <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(Making Swiss cheese translates to ‘shooting everyone full of holes’ 😬)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Mkay! Yeah, take your time!
I don’t mind waiting to add my characters (It’ll give me time to formulate them as actual characters and not vague sources of evil 😅.) But I could still write a brief RP for them to catch up with the rest of the group. Either way it’ll probably be a few days at least.
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes! That is basically what I was saying XD
Ok I’m glad I got that right XD
Wow, we’re totally different people…haha! I am always so insecure and scared I’ll hurt someone’s feelings or they’ll take it the wrong way!! And you’re good (:
Hey, that’s not a bad trait to have. 😉
I was reading an interview with a writer, and she…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Btw, I think the way we’re doing it, the ghosts can appear to only their target without anyone else seeing them, but they still could appear to other people if they wanted to. In this case, it probably doesn’t matter, though.
Dalton’s ghost will probably only appear to him, at least for now. If it appears to other people, I’ll…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay. This RP has kind of been stalled for a while. I’ll try to get it up and running soon, but it might be a week or so yet.
We’re waiting for the king that pulled these characters in to tell them what they’re supposed to do, but I haven’t had time to think about it. I’ll be out of town this weekend, but maybe I can do it…[Read more]
- Load More

oh my goodness YES… “definitely” is one of those words for me. 😅
lol I can never spell definitely. For me, it’s usually ‘write’, or sometimes ‘white’ 😅
ohh 😄 lol
Definitely, against, does, angrily… the list goes on and on😅
Ugh, definitely is a nightmare!