-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey! Do you wanna RP next for our group?
(I almost forgot about this. XD) But I totally understand if you’re busy. 😊
Here was the last RP:
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sooo… I don’t have a specific title idea, but just a suggestion.
I don’t know if you’ve figured out what C.H.I.M.E. stands for yet, but the words in the title could each start with the letters from that word. It’d be one of those things where readers eventually notice and freak out. “Like WhAt?!?!?” (At least that’s what I would do…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
Fynn chuckled awkwardly, the warmth on his cheeks feeling out of place. He willed it away and looked up at Liv. “I guess I just don’t understand how Callie’s mind works all the time. How do I know what I say will make her happy or… unhappy?” He caught Callie’s gaze as they passed each other again and she gave him a warm…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks. 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s totally fine! I understand, life gets busy! 🙂 No rush!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I’ve seen it, but I’ve been busy lately and haven’t gotten to it yet. 😅 I’ll try my best to get the next RP written today. 🙃 (And I still haven’t read your WIP yet. 😭 I’m so sorryyy. I’mma do that today too.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I usually can name chapters fairly easily, and I like coming up with cool names, but I haven’t named any of my WIPs. Maybe it will be easier once they’re complete.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I misunderstood your question a bit.
So like I said, if it is supplying electricity faster than they know what do with it, that would make it cheeper. In this scenario, you could have it overload the power stations and destroy it that way.
It would also work to have there be too much demand, but it seems like that’s u…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In case you haven’t seen the RP yet…I RP’d Liv’s response to Fynn’s awkward question, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So…what exactly is C.H.I.M.E.? Like why are they taking people? (I understand if you can’t tell me…but one, I really have wanted to know ever since you told me about your book, and two…it might help me help you with the title!)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
The demand wouldn’t increase because there was more. Electricity would become cheeper, because there’s more of it. You could have it so that all the power overloads the plants and destroys them that way instead maybe. Idk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m not very good at titles either XD
But I would say that you should make sure that is has connection with your book. As an example, the titles you mentioned having previously considered I would have a hard time remembering, because they could really belong to almost any book. So I would just say watch out for that.
Sorry I don’t…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Would it make more sense for there to be a huge demand for power? Below is a piece of an artical I found that explains. Thanks for asking because I came up with idea… 3 years ago? And there are a ton of plot holes XD Hopefully this answers your question!
Whenever there is an overall demand for electrical energy that surpasses the…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That sounds really cool!
One question, how does the moon providing electricity faster than it can be used cause a power shortage?
Unfortunately, I’m really bad with titles. None of my stories have names yet. So I won’t be much help, sorry?
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, thats sad😭 But Aaaah! Your descriptions!!😍 5k is really good!
I’m not pushing myself to hard, I tend to be very motivated 😂 (Says me who spends more time on Pintrest than editing) And so far I haven’t been stressed because I dont really have a deadline, I’d just like to get it done by then and if it dosent work out, Oh…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(I will warn you now that some of the ideas and topics of my book are a little frightening)
Alright! Ever since I finished the rough draft of my WIP I realized that I dont have the most important part. The title. People will ask me all the time, “Whats it called?” And I have to say I dont know 🙂 Lol! I am struggling to come up with a name so if…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! Thanks for asking💗 Its going alright! I’m about halfway done, but stuck on one scene now since I have to rewrite the whole thing. Just like we were talking about earlier, how much our writing changes 😂 I’m hoping to finish before February since that month is already looking pretty busy for me.
Hows writing your second…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hmm, alright, I was just making sure it wasent my picture. I’m sure It’ll be fixed soon 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I tried a recently and it didn’t work.
- Load More
