-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, she did!! Probably my favs of hers ❤️ Although Tom, from the Wings of the Nightingale Trilogy, might be my fav…he reminded me of Riker a lot, hehe <3
I’m totally gonna have to read this now!
I have!!! ‘A Night Divided’ and I’ve been trying to read ‘Resistance’ by her!! She’s a great author too!!
Yes she is!! She keeps her s…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi! How are you doing? I was thinking about you today and hope your doing good 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He dropped his gaze to the floor and didn’t speak for a moment. “I’m not offended… I just…” He sighed, tossing his bangs out of his eyes with a flip of his head. “I guess I am a little… self-centered, am I?” He gave a quick chuckle. “I just don’t want to… to lose her…” he softly said the last part, but pasted on a smile…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t really thought about the physics of it, but it’s basically going to break Newton’s 2nd and 3rd laws of motion. In essence, it means that it acts as though it has infinite inertia, while simultaneously setting their velocity to 0 (although it will go back to its original speed when the effect wears off.) No matter how…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(I’ve rewritten the beginning of my main WIP so many times. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Yeah, I get that and I’ve been trying to work on that.
Awesome!
Okay so question-I’ve heard a lot of people (in videos on novel writing) say that you shouldn’t start with your character waking up to start their morning. So should I change how I start the story? I’d still have the same scene where Neveah tells Sef that sh…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle
Here’s the full description of my Pulsing magic system I mentioned in the haunted house RP.
In order to understand it, I’ll first need to give some info on Naran, the planet this magic system is from. Naran a world in which two forms of Arcana conflict: El’Na and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
She thought for a moment. “I think I remember that…is that why Chase left?”
“Yeah,” Fynn looked down at the floor.
“Well,” Liv began, “I’m not sure how to say this.”
“Oh,” Fynn said, the color draining from his face. “It’s that bad?”
Liv laughed. “No, I just don’t know how to say it…Okay, so if I know Callista, she’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In the first chapter, the biggest thing I noticed was a lot of telling/info-dumping. It’s not wrong to give some background in the first chapter, but the key word is “some.” I felt like there was a lot of information about her father and how he had disappeared a while ago. I absolutely love how you described Sef missing him, but I do th…
-
Esther and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! So I finally have some feedback for your WIP. (Sorry it took so long 😭)
In the first chapter, the biggest thing I noticed was a lot of telling/info-dumping. It’s not wrong to give some background in the first chapter, but the key word is “some.” I felt like there was a lot of information about her father and how he had d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Though Ransom could just be a nickname some people call him…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savanah_grace2009
Fynn
Fynn chuckled to cover how awkward his question had become. He fumbled with his bangs for a second, then put his hand back on Liv’s arm. “Well… there was one today…” He cast another glance Callie’s way and sighed. “She was trying to invite Chase to come to the dance and even invited him to come with us. I wasn’t exactl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@walkbyfaith @grcr @beth-torres @anyone-else-on-this-topic
So I haven’t been reading with the same plan y’all are doing, but I have been going through Genesis on my own. I think the thing that’s stood out to me the most is the beautiful balance of God’s justice and mercy. I’ve only made it as far as after the Flood, but still, I can see that God…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“It depends…” Liv pursed her lips. “Like, it depends on what mood we’re in to begin with, and it also depends on what exactly the person says. Like, do you have an example?” She laughed a little at the strangeness of their conversation.
-
Allison changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Gosh, I forgot about this 🤣 I may join, we will see
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word this was so long agooo!! It will be a year in a couple months!! 😱
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you, thank you. *bows again because why not* You should get one too. Does wonders for writing muscle. (That’s only what I’ve heard… still haven’t seen it work yet… 🧐)
- Load More
