-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
A Pythonos is a race, similar to humans. They have dark magick and powerful spells and they run the UNIT (the place I’m in). Basically they’re evil incarnate. You don’t want to meet one, trust me.
What’s juvie?
I don’t really know what Math or any of…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I wont be able to this time! Maybe in the future!
Dont worry, when I look back at mine I feel the same way 🫣 XD
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
From: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
Wow, you wrote back fast, definitely wasent expecting that.
What the heck is a Pythonos?
That horrible place sounds….well… horrible. Who is in controll? Ive never been anywhere like that…. except a few times… The juvie is a rough pl…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m so happy because today it’s 8 degrees!
8???????? A cold CA winter is 30 to 40 XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for asking! 🙂
How do you feel about the whole apocalypse thing? Do you see it as messed up and depressing, or does it not bother you for some reason?
Vikii- Well… Its a long story. Messed and depressing pretty much sums the whole thing up but you should also add violent and frightening. No place is safe. In one way it…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Me:”If you could change your name, would you? Why or why not?”
Izre: “Are you implying that there would be any reason to?”
Man I sound like Rita Skeeter, Lovely…🪲🤣 😅@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Vikii, why will you explode if I call you Victoria?
(Prepare yourselves! You have been warned)WHAT? WHY WILL I EXPLODE?? Who…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
Oh my gosh. How did he know??? She recalled herself thinking the exact thing about Lukas’ smile…breathtaking.
This was getting creepy. What was he, a mind reader or something?
“What do you want me to say?” Liv felt her cheeks grow even hotter. “I am so confused…what is this conversation?!?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m so happy because today it’s 8 degrees! Me and my dad were joking that it was “blazing hot” outside, because it is…compared to what it has been! I walked outside and I was like “my eyes aren’t freezing! I can feel my face! It’s so warm outside!!!” lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It does kind of sound like Hugo! lol
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Hi Hugo!
When the Pythonos gave me the letter, I was so excited to write back!
I’m fourteen. I don’t know if I have any siblings because I live in a horrible place where I get tortured almost every day by wacko…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This is hilarious!!!
Fynn
He bit down on his lip, but a smile still crept onto his face. Poor Liv, he was just getting started. “Now some girls notice his smile more. He calls it lopsided, but I’ve heard a few say its breathtaking. He still doesn’t believe me.” He sighed and clicked his tongue. Lukas was going to hate hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh I was asking Flaz 😅
Oh I love that so much 🤣 He has so much character within just a few sentences. XDD
I don’t know what else to ask him atm, so we’ll just leave it at that. XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 8 months ago
Janelle!! That is so amazing that you got to experience all of that!! I’m so happy for you!
(And please share more! I love to read yours so much. I have kind of taken a break from poetry and are working on my novel.)
I have mainly been editing my novel since I have finally finished it! And we have been getting involved with…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
GIRLLLLL you will regret being excited for snow….right now where I live it’s been -50 degrees for like the past week!!!! And the snow’s pretty, but it’s getting ridiculous…XD
It froze this morning and the ice was super thick, but still no snow. -50????? Thats crazy!! Ive never even been in 16!
My poor chickens…their breath is f…
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey this is awesome!
To: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
From: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
(I’m going to try to make it sound like Hugo, sorry if hes a little rude and short) 😀
Hey Otto, nice of you to write, I had forgotten about this.
I’m Hugo. Hugo J Walton. Sixteen. And I have a sister named Jean whos…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: Ottoline’s like a little sister to me…but she’s pretty cool for a mortal. I’m not sure if she admires my amazingness…I’d have to ask her.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH I’M DYING!!!
Liv
She choked on air and burst into a coughing fit. She hoped it would distract Fynn from the way her cheeks were blushing.
“Wow. I did not see that coming,” she made a face, purposefully avoiding Fynn’s question. In truth, she had noticed Lukas’s eyes…but Fynn didn’t need to know that.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! 😂
I’ll ask him a question…
If you had to choose, who would you say is your least favorite quadruplet?
*sigh* Oh yes, the burdens of amazingness. Now I have to ask… Is there someone special who admires you and your amazingness more than anyone else?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, lovely idea, lol.
Fynn
Fynn looked over at Lukas again. “I can see why you like him though… I think his eyes are the real girl-catcher though. Have you noticed at all?”
Lukas’s eyes have central heterochromia. so there’s a ring of brown around his pupil and the rest of his iris is blue. Where the rings meet look…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: I suppose so…nobody understands the trials of being so amazing and perfect in every way. It can be exhausting.
- Load More
