-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Interesting. So your point is that Omnibenevolence is not a requirement to be God, but He’s just good out of personality.
I would say that we can’t really comprehend “requirements” to be God. I think the requirements conform to who God is, but it’s not really possible to say, because a universe where God was different would be…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I think Descartes would argue that existing is not a necessary attribute of a perfect island. I’m not exactly sure why that would apply to the concept of a perfect entity, but not other things. I may not have explained it particularly well.
If you subscribe to immaterialism, then how does the immaterial influence the m…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, poor Zephaniah. 😢 What WIP is he from?
Okay, so, a question for you, Adrian…If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Adrian: *chuckles* Kind of a difficult question… Um… Enthusiastic, bold, and a people-person. Well I guess that last one wasn’t a real word. *smiles* So instead I’d say adventuro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s always a good sign, I guess. It means I’ve gotten better. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
“You don’t have to say anything. I’m just talking about Lukas, that’s all.” He shrugged. Before Liv could reply, he tapped Lukas on the shoulder and they switched partners.
Fynn shot finger guns at Lukas’s confused expression before twirling away with Callie.
Lukas
“Um…” He noticed Liv’s cheeks were still pink. “Was…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I just read about an argument that is similar to one of the ones you shared above but seems a bit stronger in my opinion. It was created by Descartes. He argued it like this:
- I have the idea of a perfect entity in my mind.
- The idea of a perfect entity could not come from an imperfect being.
- Therefore, the idea must come…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
WAIT A MINUTE!!
I HAVE PASSED 2000 POSTS! I A CHOSEN ONE! MY TIME HAS COME!!! *pulls out sword* *trips* -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, that’s really cool! I love it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Yw! Exploding Kittens is a hilarious card game (the humor is sometimes kind of crude and juvenile, but over all it’s a fun game 🙂).
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m imagining someone looking at my search history and seeing THIS:
“if you ground up dried fish and boiled it in water would it become like oatmeal??”
*cough cough* -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, cool!
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I may send some more for Hugo tomorrow 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Of course I won’t toss your picture! I am going to hide it in my pillowcase so Jraldath can’t find it.
Otto
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
From: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
Looks can be deceiving. Some parts of the world are pretty nasty.
Heres a picture of me, you can toss it if you want, I really dont care.

Hugo
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I forgot, I was interviewing Silvanis.
Alright Silvanis, what is one thing you carry with you at all times?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
I don’t care if you have to go to jail….I’m literally in jail right now so I can’t judge you.
Hmm…I think I would like school.
Wow…that does not sound fun. Since you told me about torture….I’ll tell you to be fair so you don’t feel like…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I'm beginning a novel….thoughts? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 8 months ago
This is an interesting start! The world is really interesting, and I like how you introduced the idea that everything is frozen over in the very first paragraph.
This is kind of nitpicky, but it’s what stood out to me the most: dialogue tags. I skimmed back over it, and I can’t find the word ‘said’ anywhere. Like I said, really…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
From: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
Wow, Pythonos sound a bit cray. I trust you.
A juvie….fine… As long as you keep it a secret and it you decide to ghost me than thats fine to. A juvie is short for Juvinille hall, which is where they keep us who are to young to go to j…[Read more]
- Load More


👏
lol! Congrats! 🙂