-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“I only have… um, I have two— well one— er I, t-two. Y-yeah. I have two…” He forced a wobbly smile.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Bruh, I’m scared for Hugo
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hullo! My name is Bridget, and I am a great appreciator of swords, knives, and fire and I may or may not be slightly insane. I’ll leave that to you to decide.
Aside from those things, I like reading, writing, drawing, listening to music (while I do one of the previous three activities), playing piano, doing karate, d…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO NOT ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER!!!! just kidding lol I’m like the only one on here that goes to public school…though I used to be homeschooled and homeschooling is just so much better in my opinion…so lucky duck!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate c…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic My new plotting method in the forum Plotting 2 years, 8 months ago
I have discovered a plotting method that so far has been very helpful for me. This is based on a video by Brandon Sanderson I watched. (I can share it if anyone wants to watch it.)
I created this template:
Setting
Physical Setting
Cultural Setting
Characters
Main Characters
[Character]
Arc
Side Characters
Plot
General Conflicts
[Main Character…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I HAVE RETURNED!!! BWAHAHAHA!
HUGO! BE A MAN AND ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS! OR ELSE!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@thelittlejupitertion
Hello! I saw you were new and wanted to welcome you to KP! If you want to make an introduction post so everyone can get to know you better, go to the Community page, then Start Here, then Create New Topic. Hope you enjoy your time on Kingdom Pen!! -
Esther and
Evelyn collins are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
My dream vacation would be to visit all the Keys and then go to Maine!!
Sounds awesome!!
My favorite show was Wonderpets, and my favorite movie was Ponyo!
Wonderpets?!?! Me toooo!! *high five* I don’t think I’ve found anyone else that watched it as a kid.
And yes, I love Ponyo too! Although I only watched it for the first time a f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@looplin @savannah_grace2009
*points at Sara* She started it!!
😂 Actually it’s probably that double-shot espresso she had.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I’ve already showed everyone my Árvendin conlang, but I have a few updates I could share. For quick reference, I’ll put my alphabet here.

I’ve been meticulously deciding how to indicate each letter is latinized characters. There’s still some overlap between letters, but I think most of the possible confusions have been cleared…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Cool! Did you create all the rules of this language before you created any words? I have found that it can be a bit annoying to have to fit all the words I have into the language, but it’s also nice to have some as a starting point.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
What exactly do you mean? If you’re saying you want to go back to how it was at the beginning, I’m sure we could do that as well, although not everyone would necessarily want to participate in both. We’re going to create a new thread once we decide what we’re going to do, so you could use this one for what you origina…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@anyone
Hiii, sorry its taken so long to RP
ENIMINE
The building looked strange. As if beaten repeatedly by the harsh masters of weather and time. Enimine stared at the broken house for a beat longer before glancing at the trees. Their twisted black branches clawed the air around them, reaching up with gnarled fingers. “Where are we?” She asked…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOOO i want to keep this RP but change it to the party….*cries*
I mean….it’s mostly sentimental for me I guess…I made a lot of memories on here and learned a lot about my charries XD but it’s up to you guys….lol
- Load More
