-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, that sounds really neat, I’d definitely read something like this! I can’t think of any feedback to give rn. But yeah, I love the idea! Tag me if you end up posting it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Honestly…I’m not exactly sure why that’s a problem XD I mean…technically…any story can be taken out of it’s original setting and put somewhere else, with only a few little tweaks. I could easily move my story to Earth, get rid of Andromeda, and just change the races to different groups of people.
And since technically…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Oh… Oh, I-I’m so sorry.” His eyes clouded with sympathy. He wasn’t the one who needed someone’s pity; at least Asher was still alive. He couldn’t imagine actually losing a sibling. He was still holding onto a hope that Asher would change his mind someday and come back. But Liv’s sister… she would never come back. I…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae@savannah_grace2009 @loopylin
Rina
“Or I could just unlock it like this,” Rina generated a blue crystal knife on her hand and slashed through the latch.
“Wait, why do you want to get in there?” she said suspiciously.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Mistborn would probably be the best place to start with Sanderson (at least of the Cosmere books, which are the only ones I’ve read. The Cosmere is the shared universe in which many of his books take place.) You could also do Elantris, which is his first book, but that one isn’t as good in my opinion. Really you can sta…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@littlejupitertion
Welcome to KP! I’m Jonas, more enigmatically known as Cloaked Mystery. I write mostly in the fantasy genre, but usually with hard rules that verge on sci-fi. I like creating magic systems, usually hard ones, but I have a few soft-ish ones. My current project, which I am working on with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium, is a l…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @savannah_grace2009 @loopylin
Rina
As she glared sulkily around the room, Rina noticed a group of people leaving the room and perked up.
Since nothing was happening, Rina portaled after them. She saw them investigating a creepy looking building.
That doesn’t seem very smart.
Rina stepped forward through a portal and popped o…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“I’m sorry,” she looked sympathetically at Lukas. “I know how you feel…I mean, not seeing your sibling. I had an older sister too…but she died a couple years ago. She was killed when the Pythonos raided our town…our family’s never been the same.” she stared at the floor and felt a pang of grief, but managed to keep control…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Alright then, Rina will join them! Typing RP…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve noticed that my story could probably take place somewhere else and not a lot would change.
Honestly…I’m not exactly sure why that’s a problem XD I mean…technically…any story can be taken out of it’s original setting and put somewhere else, with only a few little tweaks. I could easily move my story to Earth, get rid of A…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This so cool y’all! Bbut I have never even touched conlang before… Not sure if I’d have the patience. XD Maybe I’ll try it someday…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, okay.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’mma just put my question here cuz I don’t want to make a whole new topic for it….
Hey guys!!
So I’ve been struggling lately with incorporating my setting into the story. I’ve noticed that my story could probably take place somewhere else and not a lot would change. Obviously some things would, but the story isn’t really connected enough to t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“I can’t remember,” Lukas said, relieved she hadn’t commented on his fumbling. Did he really have only one brother now? “Everton’s over there.” He pointed across the room to the young man with dark brown hair. Lukas couldn’t help but chuckle to himself when he saw how Ev’s face seemed to light up as he danced around t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yep, I am being afraid… 🫥 *hides*
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Now some tags for people to say hi…
@freedomwriter76 @rae @thearcaneaxiom @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @my-brain-is-broken @anyone-else-idk-XDD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Allison missed all the fun 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!! I’ve written fantasy and my current WIP is light dystopian, but I have ideas in a myriad of different genres that I’m excited to write in the future.
Oki! Time to learn more about…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
