-
Esther replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome, I love it! 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Vlydia
Vlydia sighed.
“My name is Vlydiana Hsrinar. The Arcane Arts are my field of study. I would simply like to ask you some questions, for research purposes.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and yeah, I have a love-hate relationship with science/math too. Science can be cool, but some days I do NOT love it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
We’re learning earth science rn so there’s not that much to break our brains…lol but yeah…math is one of those things that breaks my brain sometimes. But for some reason I still love it!!!
Yeah, not that much, lol! I’m taking physical science, so it’s a little bit of physics and all the fundamental forces of the universe. Ya…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse eyed the young woman warily. “What?” She said, “This?” She snapped her fingers, light appearing at her fingertips like a candle. “Why? Who are you?” She asked suspiciously.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
So glad you liked my blog. Thanks for checking it out. I am working really hard on it!
Yeah, it looks great!
What is my dream vacay? I would like to visit Newfoundland sometime. It might be a kind of strange destination, but I am not really into the touristy stuff. Newfoundland sounds cool (literally. The snow there is crazy!)
No that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, but it’s not a big deal… after all, without Xandro I don’t know if I’d ever get up the guts to ask you to the dance.” His cheeks flushed at this sudden boldness. Maybe Fynn was rubbing off on him…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Vlydia
Vlydia noticed a girl leaning against the wall create some sparks of light in her hand.
It didn’t look particularly impressive, but it was probably worth studying anyway. It’s not like anything else was happening.
Vlydia took out a pencil and a notepad and walked over.
”Excuse me. Could you do that again?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Those are great XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, this is gonna be short and probably rather uninteresting, but whatever.
Saoirse
Saoirse slumped against the wall, scowling around at everyone. Sparks of light danced in her palms, though they didn’t seem as bright as usual in contrast to this world. With a huff, she extinguished the light and let her hands drop to her s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Excellent.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes 😆
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If she sees Saoirse doing magic, will she come over to interrogate her?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Vlydia isn’t doing anything, but she’s also not the type to strike up a conversation.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I kinda forgot I had Saoirse in here lol. She needs some interaction. Are there any characters not currently in a conversation who want to talk to her? No pressure or anything.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
XD XD
We’re learning earth science rn so there’s not that much to break our brains…lol but yeah…math is one of those things that breaks my brain sometimes. But for some reason I still love it!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
here’s the first chapter cuz I’m too lazy to dig for it lol XD XD
I bury my face in Bear’s fur and concentrate on the slow, steady rhythm of his breaths, my tears drenching his soft coat.
He whimpers as I squeeze him to my chest a little harder than I meant to.
“I’m sorry,” I whisper, scratching him lightly behind his ear.
I’m l…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
here’s the first chapter cuz I’m too lazy to dig for it lol
I bury my face in Bear’s fur and concentrate on the slow, steady rhythm of his breaths, my tears drenching his soft coat.
He whimpers as I squeeze him to my chest a little harder than I meant to.
“I’m sorry,” I whisper, scratching him lightly behind his ear.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! XD He’s an awesome teacher. He’s totally a science nerd, but he’s like super smart. He’s said some things during class that have temporarily broken my brain. And then my brother just laughs at me when I tell him about it. 😂
- Load More
