-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I would gladly do that buuut I also took a few months break a while ago and got a bit lost with my old RPs, but I’d love to maybe resurrect one or create a new one with November!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooohh okay! In that case Nazyra might assume it’s and Essence sword? But maybe not. Essence is the color of their souls that based on what they’re feeling they can form objects with. (I actually don’t know the name of their race yet, still working on that)
But thanks for clarifying!
NAZYRA
He didn’t know about the Spires. That was her…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OHH MY GOODNESS GIRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
I’VE MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
*TACKLE HUG* I’M SOOOOO GLAD THAT YOU’RE BACKKKKK ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
How are you?!? How’s my precious Pax 🥹 And NOVEMBERRRRR AKKKKK…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NAZYRA
“Warrioress, amon. ” The man bowed his head to her, apparently unperturbed by her threat, which unfortunately for her, probably hadn’t included enough of the threat part. “I am Lord Nahim Nayhelm, a child of Laxor, son of Master Anoran. You do not look Native, do you have any clue of which Galaxy we are in at least, Maid……[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness @thearcaneaxiom
Okay! Here we go
ZYRIN
He had absolutely no idea what was happening. One moment, he and Dylan had been walking through the halls, then the next, the voices had revealed a group of insane people with weapons! Of the three of the newcomers, the woman seemed the most hostile, currently binding Dylan with a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I’m not going to throw her in quite yet, but I figure I’ll introduce her (for anyone unfamiliar) now.
Katílía Atmor

Katílía (kat-ee-lee-a) or Kate for short is an Eìvír as well. Her sword is called Bloodsong. She is not very trained with a sword or in any other style of combat, nor is does she have enough self-mastery to easily su…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @rae @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @grcr
There was a mechanic in Resonancy that I had in it originally but kind of faded put without me realizing it.
It would make things more interesting, but I don’t think it will really fix my problems, because it probably wouldn’t really come into play in the first boo…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAY!!!! Hiiiii!!
How have you been????
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae I’ll probably have Nazyra run into Nahim if you don’t mind 😉
NAZYRA
She was on the ground. Well closer to it than she had ever been in the last five years. Nazyra leaned as far out as she could from the window of the strange building she’d woken up in, trying her best not to panic. Where was she? The towering castle set in the circular city…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nope, Lilitu’s not in here.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009
Ariac
Ariac levelled his sword threateningly at the stranger.
“I’m going to make this very simple for you,” he said. “You will promise not to hurt any of us here. …Or I can kill you right now.”
***
Ariac is bluffing of course, since he can’t deliberately kill.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
She closed her eyes, tremors shaking her small form.
She took a step back.
And another.
And then her back hit the wall.
She was trapped.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I love them! They’re so sweet! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never really heard of the MBTI stuff before KP and haven’t looked much into it…but it sounds cool!
Liv
She looked at Lukas. He was so caring…so-
She felt the tears coming again.
“What’s wrong?” he asked, looking into her eyes.
“I-I-” she tried to keep her voice from breaking. “I made so many friends here…and then I’ll…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! Me too 😊😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
🤣 I love that!!!
Lukas is so loyal though. I just did the Myers-Brigg test on him and he’s an ISFJ-T. (I don’t know if you’re into MBTI types or not XD I just discovered them last year and they have been super helpful)
Lukas
He laughed, a laugh full of mirth. “True, but I… I think he’ll understand. He has Callie after all.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LITERALLY SCREAMED AND HOPPED AROUND MY ROOM AND MY SIBLINGS WERE SO CONFUSED lol
Livia
“I-I’d like that,” she smiled at him, and then sighed, burying her face in her hands. “Fynn is never going to let us live this one down…”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love him so much!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve been reading through your WIP lately. I think I’m gonna try to read through the whole thing then come back with critiques. So it might be awhile before you get any feedback. Idk. I’ll try to read fast tho and get to the parts you were concerned about. (:
- Load More

Oh okay! Thanks! (:
👍