-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Easton
“For a non-dancer, you dance pretty well.” A smirk accompanied her statement.
Easton smiled. “I suppose so. I’ve been watching everybody for a while, and it looked pretty easy.” He shrugged. He watched Falon’s smooth footwork for a moment. She wasn’t even glancing down at her feet. “Where’d you learn to dance?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Poor boiii ):
Ami
Ami couldn’t tear her gaze away from Ev’s dancing chocolate brown eyes until she caught Clint across the room. He gave her a smile, a thumbs-up, then left the room.
A sudden realization hit Ami in the gut, twisting her stomach. She stopped dancing and looked up at Ev. “I— I need to, to go talk to someone…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Interesting, Strahchi will do something similar, addressing each other by their middle and given name (though ofc for them the middle name comes before their given name). Adress only by given name is reserved only for family members. People rarely address each other by their ‘last’ name.
(it’s funny, because this is only supposed to be a sid…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
GIRLLL Nae is so CUTE!!!!
Sef
“I’m S-Sef,” she whispered, looking at the floor.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, of course not…Ev isn’t the bad guy lol…I just know exactly how Falon feels XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“Yeah…me too….” she sighed. “I never have anyone to talk to except Xandro and I always feel so awkward whenever I try to talk to anyone else.”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NAZYRA
She stared at Nahim. “Your confidence is reassuring, I suppose.” Nazyra passed a hand over her white and lavender hair, tugging at the ends. “I will confess to not knowing much about Surfacer dwellings and customs. It has… been awhile.” She glared at the stone below her feet. It wasn’t the right kind of rock, patterned and…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
*Me over here, eating popcorn while I read about all the cool worldbuildy stuff*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I knoooowwwww 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellis would just think she’s being polite. In real life, it used to be normal to call someone you didn’t know well by their last name. If Rin’s culture is the same she might actually call him by his first name, thinking it’s his last name, which he might find weirder.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
yaaay! I think he’d be cool joining dylan and them maybe later? Plus it would be interesting XD. He’d def be kinda freaked out XD
That would be so fun!! And yes very interesting XD Poor November, the baby 🥰😭🤭
Zyrinn 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Akk he’s so precious and his story is heartbreaking &#x…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings6
Yeah Ik, it is a little sad sometimes. Especially because in a perfect world internet safety would not be a concern and we’d be able to further connect without all the caution. My sister has online friends from other countries through writing, and it could be years until they ever get to meet in person. it’s just the sad rea…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually wait, I take it back, fullblooded Strahchi can use Imitation ignore my mistake. I got mixed up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Szabrin
“I’m Strahchi.” Szabrin said, “Well, part. Pureblooded Strahchi can’t use Imitation…” She trailed off. “What’s Thae Shi? And where are you from? I don’t recognize these terms you’re using.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellis
“Imitated a bird,” Ellis repeated slowly.
Yeah, said Conviction. You know, completely normal things!
Ellis narrowed his eyes, wondering if she was making fun of him. She seemed serious.
“Thae Shi?” he asked. “Are you Sa Li?” Her hair was dark enough, but her skin seemed too light. But the Sa Li weren’t neces…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Szabrin
Szabrin hesitated. “I… Imitated a bird. Flew up there.” She said, and then added defensively, “I got distracted.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellis studied her suspiciously for a moment, then sheathed Conviction.
“I would like to know the same thing,” he said, crossing his arms. “I’m Ellis Percaro.” He glanced up at the roof she had fallen from. “How did you get up there in the first place.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Mystery ideas in the forum Mystery 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m not a mystery expert, but I do enjoy them on the occasions I’ve read them. (Although that mainly includes Sherlock Holmes and a couple of Edgar Allen Poe stories.) I would be completely clueless creating a plot for one, so I can’t help much, but I think it’s a cool idea.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mystery ideas in the forum Mystery 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah… unfortunately, I know nothing about mysteries (I don’t know if I’ve vet read even one), so I won’t be able to help much.
- Load More
