-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh no, you’re fine. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedom
Idk if you’re still seeing these posts or not, but I noticed my “farewell” post was really short. Let’s just say I basically ditto what everyone else has said. 😊 You’ll be greatly missed, but we all [I] wish the greatest for you and can’t wait to join your official fandom some day. 😁💖
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lukas
Lukas couldn’t hold back another soft smile. Liv’s eyes sparkled like crystal blue pools in the light of the setting sun.
“Sorry, I really need to think things through before I say them.”
He just shrugged. “It’s alright.” He hadn’t actually heard what she had said before that, but it must have been agreeing to wal…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Freedom! I’m sorry I don’t get to say this while your still on here (I’m sorry everyone that I just mysteriously vanished, I’m getting really busy, lol!)
But I want to say thank you for everything! ❤(I’m literally starting to cry…) I never would have gotten this far without your constant support and chatting all the time <3. I understand…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Szabrin
“That sounds… very strange.” Szabrin said, “My world doesn’t have one. It’s dark. All the time.” She shrugged her shoulders and fell silent.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellis
Oh, really? said Conviction sarcastically. Why would she think that?
Ellis was thinking the same thing but didn’t day it out loud.
“Well,” he said to Szabrin. “In my world, we have one too. Only half the time though. If it works the same here, it will probably set in a few hours.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Szabrin
“Sun?” Szabrin squinted up at the shining white disk. “I’m starting to think, Ellis Percaro, that you and I do not come from the same world.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellis
Ellis raised an eyebrow.
“What? You mean the sun?”
She had spoken of “darkness.” Did her world have no sun?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Szabrin
Szabrin didn’t know what else to do, so she followed Ellis, if that was his given name. Szabrin could never tell with those tricky foreigner names.
“So, um, Ellis?” She said, after a few minutes of silence, “Do you know what that is?” She pointed at the blazing moon in the sky.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellis
Darkness? What was she talking about?
Conviction said they were in another realm. Was it possible that she was from yet another separate world.
“Well, as much as I would like to figure this out, I have some answers to find,” he said. “You can stay or follow. Just don’t get in the way.”
He started towards the palace again.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Szabrin
Rin cocked her head. “Strahcha.” She said, “I don’t know about other continents. The darkness makes traveling overseas difficult.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @beth-torres
Okay. You can put those characters wherever you want. Nobody has interacted with Snake yet, but that doesn’t mean you have to.
You can go next in our group.
Ellis
If she didn’t recognize the name ‘Percaro,’ then she probably didn’t know about Árvendor at all.
“You…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww Lukas is so adorable! <333
Liv
“It’s not like I have anywhere else to go,” she shrugged, and then winced. “Sorry, that sounded mean. I’d love to walk back with you! I meant that I don’t even know my way around here enough…” she sighed, realizing she was rambling. “Sorry,” she said again. “I really need to think things through…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!
That’s basically what I’ve been thinking about too…like asking myself “will this matter in 50 years”? A lot of times the answer is no, so I can breathe and let it go.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“That’s probably a good idea.” Lukas reluctantly stood up, gathering up their trash and shoving it into a nearby garbage can.
He glanced at his watch. “Actually, I think the lessons are over now. If you’re headed back to school then I’d love to have you join me.” He offered a gentle smile.
I know some people ar…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*subscribes*
This is awesome. 😊 I’ll be sure to share something later.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Oh girl 😭❤️ I’ll miss you very, very dearly and I’m heartbroken to see you go, but I understand your decision and I’m so glad that you are doing God’s will even though it’s hard.
Thank you so much for the many times that you have encouraged me and made me feel loved. You were the first person to welcome me here into KP, and I am…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 8 months ago
Um…
Oh man, I wasn’t even thinking of any in particular when I said that, oopsWell, you could think about the things people are struggling with today. Stuff like—what the Bible says about the value of life, racism, what truth is, etc. I guess it depends on what you feel comfortable or informed enough to post about, but also…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
“I know,” she sighed. “Do you think we should be heading back now? Everyone’s going to wonder where we went,” she took another sip of the milkshake.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Aww….I’m really going to miss you sooo much….I almost started crying…
But I completely understand why you have to go…<3
Please let us know (somehow XD) if and when you get your book published so I can buy a copy!!
- Load More
