-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh wait, I don’t have to RP for Fynn yet. I’ll do Callista.
Callista
Callista’s brow furrowed as she tried to put the jumbled pieces together. “Oh no, Fynn was out there right?”
“Uh-huh,” was the muffled response.
“And… you were with Lukas… right?”
“Yes.” Liv finally sat up, a pained expression on her face.
“Whatever F…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
“Oh…” Fynn fumbled for some response that wouldn’t come out sounding wrong. “I’m not sure when you have to leave, but you can hang in the dorm with us for a bit if you’d like.”
Hehehe… 😏 I’ll get to that RP in a little bit once Fynn and Paxton finish their conversation or something.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Cool! So is he already with Nahim? Or are you going to RP with him separately?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!
Liv
“Yeah, I had a great time,” she smiled at him. And then before she could stop herself, the impulsive thoughts took over and she stepped closer to Lukas, putting her arms around him in an embrace. Her cheeks felt like they were burning off her face. “Sorry- I don’t know-I need to think before I act-” she…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
Fynn gave Paxton a reassuring smile. “I guess that means we’re good now, right?”
The way the corners of Paxton’s mouth turned up answered Fynn’s question.
“You, uh, headed back to the dorm? You can tag along with me if you’d like.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my gosh…wouldn’t it be hilarious if Lukas put one of their pics as his lock screen/ home screen and Fynn saw it?!?!? or worse…Ev saw it? XD
Oooh… 😏
tilting the phone so he wouldn’t see her adding a heart next to his name in her contacts.
Ahhh!! I almost squealed out loud!! 😆
Lukas
Lukas glanced down at his phone as the pi…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle
Kate
“No. I’m ready.”
What’s Trade Tongue?
That’s all I have for now.
Since you brought up languages, what are we saying for those? Are they all automatically able to subconsciously speak English? (From my understanding, Trade Tongue is English, correct?) My characters don’t speak English, because it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ooop nevermind she did tag you…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I knowwww…<3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh girl, I can completely relate to this, and that’s kind of how my journey’s been over the past couple years/months for me too! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s hilarious!!! I love that!!!
Oh my gosh…wouldn’t it be hilarious if Lukas put one of their pics as his lock screen/ home screen and Fynn saw it?!?!? or worse…Ev saw it? XD
Livia
“I love those,” she was again struck by how adorable Lukas was…”Of course I can text them to you,” she smiled. “Can you type in your number?” she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thanks!! Yesss, he so sweetttt 🥰
In his actual story, I shipped him with a high-energy girl who’s pretty oblivious to his crush on her for years. But he’s just so patient and he keeps on loving her even when she doesn’t notice it. ☺️ (Ok, so kinda random, but the girl’s name is Skylar, so my sister came up with the shi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I think it’s like, page ten to be exact…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
And guys…I cried too…(or teared up at least…but I couldn’t cry because I was in English class)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It’s okay! (you should check out the Character Interview page….hehe…I got a little carried away with asking Hugo questions XD)
@FREEDOM
I MISS YOU SO MUCH ALREADY…..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I LOVE LUKASSSSS <333
Liv
“Wow!” her eyes were wide as she saw the photos Lukas took. “I didn’t know you were into photography!”
“Yeah, it’s a hobby,” he shrugged.
She pulled out her phone. “We should take some pictures together!”
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
Ugh, that’s annoying. Yeah, I don’t know what else would work. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, I don’t know. There is a button at the bar at the top of the post box that looks like a tiny chain. You might be able to use that to add a link in. You can put a link to text with that button too.
- Load More
