-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
True, but that’s because we’ve been moving quite slowly. I think it could get more interesting once we get further.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It must’ve been Wyoh! That’s fine. I’ll do it if I get any ideas, but idk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
…and KP crashed, deleting it. Oh well, I didn’t have much, but I’m not going to retype it now. @highscribe, you can go if you want to, but otherwise I’ll do it later.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m fine doing it. I’ll go. Typety typety.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I don’t rlly have any ideas atm but I can if you want me to.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay. Do you want me to go first, or do you want to?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sure.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m fine with whatever.
We could also combine our two groups I suppose.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m good with combining those groups!
And yeah Synian can be put with whoever! I was planning on RPing as him soon, making it to the wall. Maybe he can meet them there and you, @highscribeofaetherium and @thearcaneaxiom can just RP as whichever characters you think would interact with him better?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
We need to fix that then.
@rae @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @beth-torres
Should we have our groups meet up, since they have both entered the wall? (Referring to the groups with Kate, Nahim, and Nazyra, and the group with Snake and Carrie.)
@princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
I believe you two have the only characters that aren’t in a g…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ya.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, wait, the RP as a whole.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Actually, you haven’t posted in 7 days.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
RP: *hasn’t been posted in in 3 days*
Me:

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS those are hilarious!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
Ami was still trying to comprehend what Felicity had just said when Ellie asked if she had any siblings.
She shook out of her confusion. “Yeah, actually. Three of them. An older brother, a younger brother, and a younger sister. What about you? Besides, your twin, I mean.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@free_and_redeemed
Oh man, that’s so hard. But remember, God’s got this, girl. He has a great plan; He sees you; and He’s right there with you guys. If our God has conquered death, then He can conquer anything.
Still praying for y’all. ❤️
-
Esther and
freedom are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so every time I hear his name, I keep thinking of the movies Top Gun and Top Gun: Maverick. I don’t even know if you’ve watched those. XD
Anyway… for Maverick:
Ah, I guess people just don’t recognize your wisdom. Now, I have to ask, was there ever a time when someone didn’t listen to your advice and they got hurt or got in trouble?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, Pax!! That is so adorable 🥺
- Load More
