-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ads? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
I also noticed this problem. I had a hard time logging in because ads kept appearing on top of the login box.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
KP is a ghost town today.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ads? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, wait, I tried logging out and logging back in again. Looks like I only see the ads when I’m logged out. Which is not too bad, but it’s annoying because it pushes everything around and makes the site look funky. :/
-
Esther started the topic Ads? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Umm… I’m not sure if this just happened to me, but ads kept popping up on here, like Temu or whatever. I know KP used to have ads, but I’ve never seen them the whole time I’ve been here until now. But after a minute or two, they just disappeared. Do they disappear once you log in and only show for nonmembers? Are they actually supposed to be show…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Probably when they go inside and all of the characters are together.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres @keilah-h
Kate
Kate ignored Nahim. He didn’t have any right to tell her what to do.
Still, she supposed she could make some effort to look less threatening. She stood up straight and rested the flat of the blade on her shoulder, but didn’t put it away.
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Guess what I just found out….
If you were to binge watch the entirety of MCU, tv shows and movies, it would take you about five days. And that’s without no breaks. 😦💀 Seeing how I only like some of the movies, I think I’d survive only a day. If I’m lucky… 🤣-
LOL
Yeah I do not recommend that method
-
Mmmm, I could possibly survive 2 days, but I’d only pick some things LOL
and yes, I agree with Min…I do not recommend that method😂
I’d probably pick all 3 Captain America movies, Thor: Ragnarök, I could probably watch all 4 Avengers movies, Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and Hawkeye tbh XD
my fam would be the ones that would get annoyed😂😝 well,…[Read more]-
Oh nice choices. I wouldn’t mind watching those. I think you actually picked my favorites. XD Except I haven’t watched Falcon and The Winter Soldier yet.
-
Haha, we have similar tastes then 😉😂
GIRL, it is amazing. You MUST watch it…you have to. (as long as you don’t mind a lot of action and def a bit darker tone at times 😅 and it has a recurring theme of racism as well)I’ve watched it…mmmmm…3 or 4 times now???
I don’t have a problem🫣XD
-
racism in a negative light, fyi…not like they’re encouraging it or anything XD
I just know some people may be more sensitive and things :3
-
I know my parents started watching it a while ago and got bored, lol, but they definitely aren’t the biggest marvel fans. XD I’ll definitely try to watch it soon!!
Ok, thanks for letting me know 😊
Pfft, of course nottt. No problem at all! XD-
Bored?? I don’t see how 😂 FATWS was sooo good. Of course…I may or may not have started watching it just for Bucky at first🫣😂
Yw!! <3
Of course not!! I'm totally fine 😉 -
Idk how 😂 Like I said, they aren’t big on Marvel. I think the only reason they watch it is because me and my siblings want to watch it. They normally like to check things like that first before we watch it. 😉 I personally think it’d be really good, so I’ll take your word for it. 😁
-
-
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, the second one, Top Gun: Maverick, is really good, but I’ve heard the first one’s not that good. I would recommend them, but they do have some things in there, so if you really wanted to watch it I’d suggest looking into it first.
Anddd, I can’t think of anything else to ask Maverick so I’ll leave it at that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
I’m okay with it being morning if everyone else is okay with that. Anddd, the dance is the day after tomorrow (AU timeline) right?
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
For context… Gru represents Derek Len

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
*SPOILER WARNING*

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

This could fit for most of my ships actually… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone-who-might-care
I have some of my own memes! ✨ I don’t know how many of y’all will actually get these buuuut, I’m sharing them anyway. XD Enjoy

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I get that. My older brother actually knows barely anything about my stories. XD I normally don’t share a lot about my stories with anyone other than y’all and my younger sibs. Idk why, it just happens I guess, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @keilah-h @beth-torres @rae
NAZYRA
She wanted to bristle at Nahim’s commanding tone, but beat back her pride enough to listen, attempting to pull in her Essence. She looked at the newcomer’s curiously.
I think that is the shortest RP I have ever written in my life 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellis
“Then our goals are the same,” said Ellis.
You sure sound disappointed to hear that, Conviction commented.
Rina
“Great, so we’re all friends now,” said Rina skipping back over. “I suppose we should get over to that palace and—hey! You didn’t tell us your name!”
Ellis
Oh no, how could y…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin kept his sword raised for another second, before snapping it back into its sheath. “Zahlin. My intentions are to leave as soon as figure out how I got here.”
- Load More
