-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m still debating whether to add a villain and if so who to add… 🤔
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Also, the “spies” don’t have to be good at spying. All they have to do is not let anyone find out that they’re evil.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Well, just because Grathmere would prefer to kill everyone doesn’t mean he would. For one thing, I doubt he could beat all of our characters, and for another, Koshtin (assuming he’s still in this RP) probably wouldn’t want that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ah, that makes sense. I didn’t think about that.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Tysm for asking I really appreciate it! Yeah, it feels like it’s been forever.
Ofc girl! 💖 Yeah it really does.
And girl I’m so sorry 🥺 I know that must be so scary and overwhelming. I’m praying for you ❤ I wish I was better at saying encouraging things…but just know that you are loved and worthy of love no matter what. We…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Um, I don’t think so. I believe I was just pointing out some wording that I felt was a little awkward. My suggestion was a way to word it differently so that it would be smoother to read. As for the describing the forest, you could tap into his emotions a little bit then, but that wasn’t exactly what I was pointing out. I was just sug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss, awesome idea!! love it 😎 And it will always give our charries something to do if the RP slows for a little bit. XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aaaaaaand… looks like Wyoh ate my post.
*sighs*
Anyways, I asked if the font is weird for anyone else?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Well, you wouldn’t have to have a villain from the same time period as Snake. Technically, Ellis and Kate, Rina, Zahlin, and Szabrin are all from the same universe (though different planets), and they are probably not from the same time. I think RAE has also used characters from different time periods in the same RP. So if you have a g…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone
I’ve been pretty busy, so I haven’t really been on this RP for a while. What’s going on? I know we’ve moved on to the next day, but other than that, idk. Where should my characters go?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @rae @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Alright, gonna RP for two more charries real quick. Feel free to have your character interact with them or totally ignore them. 😛
Hallie
“Are you sure my hair looks okay?”
“Hallie, it looks fine.”
She turned away from the window and narrowed her eyes at her brother.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Everton
“Woah, what the— Oh…” Ev pushed a hand through his hair and looked at the boy he had run into. “Tony right?”
Sorry it’s so short. I wasn’t sure if Tony would just give a simple answer or not. 🙃
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Now that we’re on the next day, are they back to classes? A while ago I had volunteered to add an English teacher since nobody could remember who it was. Assuming nobody has remembered, I can introduce one whenever we need to do that class, just tag me.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, let’s do it! You can RP first though cuz I was just hopping on to answer your question. I don’t have time to RP atm. 😛
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m still trying to think of a villain to do. Neither of my villains from last time would work as a spy. I was thinking of Vilsayor, who would be a really good spy since he can steal memories, but unfortunately, that won’t work, because Rina knows him. I’ll have to keep thinking. Maybe I’ll invent a new one.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’ve decided on a villain
Introducing Vere Akain
Age: 19 almost 20
Appearance: Tall with dark hair and hard features. His eyes sometimes change color based on a strong emotion. Often wears expensive suits simply embellished with embroidery and dark colors. For this I’ll say a black suit with gold patterns on it.
Personality: Vere is em…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh good, it posted. KP was acting weird for a bit and I was afraid it hadn’t posted. 😬
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, let’s do this.
I’m not in any way the most amazing writer or editor ever, so I recommend to take my advice with a grain of salt. 😉
Brightening the somewhat pale sky, the golden sun streamed beams of light all about
Ok, the first thing I noticed was the word ‘somewhat.’ In most cases, you can always cut this from narrati…[Read more]
- Load More
