-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey hey!! I was so excited to see your username pop up in my notifs! 🤗 It’s so good to hear from you again!! <33
Ahhh, yesss, I’m doing The Next C. S. Lewis training too!! I’m so excited! Writing hasn’t been the greatest for me right now, so I’m hoping that will get me out of my rut and give me the motivation I need to start…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I forgot this was my profile picture lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 3 weeks ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Finishing with almost twice the assigned word count and no space for the Bank drama…oops.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Farewell
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Taking a break. Restarting at :45
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Sprinting on the same paper at :00. At Jackson’s inauguration, an unruly mob entered the White House, breaking china and spilling drinks. Jackson escaped through a window, and the mob was lured outside with liquor.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Pausing with 823 words…this was supposed to be a 1000 word essay and I’m only half done…if that.
At Jackson’s funeral, his parrot swore so bad he had to be taken out.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Starting at :35 to write a research paper on Andrew Jackson. He once received a 4 foot in diameter wheel of cheddar cheese which sat around the White House for two years because no one knew what to do with it. Eventually, he held a reception, and approximately 10,000 people came by to eat cheese. The White House smelled like cheese for weeks.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Count me in! I think you have my email?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Ooh, I’d love to subscribe to your newsletter!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
That looks so good! I especially love the face. Did you use colored pencils?
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’M SO BUSY BUT I HAVE TO JOIN THIS RP.
I didn’t even know it had existed!!
You shall see a character intro from me this afternoon 🙂↕️ -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Awesome, it looks great!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year ago
day one of trying to learn Blender. Brain state: mush.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore I”m pretty sure my parents would be very opposed to a message app. I plan on just sticking with KP till it shuts down.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks for the tag.
I wouldn’t be opposed. I’d probably also stick around KP, cuz I don’t really see the point in completely abandoning it while it still usually works ok. But I think it’d definitely be good to set something up as a backup at least.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
There is no way my parents would let me have discord.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I love the joyful chaos vibe, when there are at least four kids, (the more the better), they’re all somewhat crazy, and they love each other dearly. Examples: The Penderwicks, The Vanderbeekers, The Melendys, The Sound of Music, Rainbow Valley, The All of a Kind family.
Favorite tropes are: Planning a big surprise for the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
KP ate my post WHY IS IT SO GLITCHY
I’m also mad at victum for destroying the image the stick figures made Alan in Feel Better -An Acctual Short.
Right? How dare he?
What are your thoughts on The Dark Lord returning?
I never had a strong opinion on whether he should come back or not, but I do like to see him again (cuz le…[Read more]
- Load More

😂😂