-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Anyone else doing Crazy Writing Week this year?
-
Esther replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 1 week ago
Super late lolll 🫣 But I’m looking forward to reading it Sara!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
You know what I can’t stand? When you write something and KP deletes it and asks “are you sure you wanted to do that?” Oh, no, I just wanted to write posts so they could be deleted. It’s my favorite thing. OF COURSE I DID OR I WOULDN”T WAVE WASTED THE TIME WRITING IT!
I’m dying. The sarcasm in this post is brutal. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
And Easton!

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@y’allll
Guysss!! Ok so I was trying to combine some reference pictures of my MCs on Artbreeder to get them to look exactly how I wanted them do, but it just wasn’t turning out how I had envisioned. My brother told me ChatGPT is the best AI at image generating right now, so I decided to give it a go and Easton and Hallie turned out so goo…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Thank you! It was the 26th! Have fun with your cousins!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
It’s going great!! We always have Christmas Day at home on account of my dad being a pastor, but there’s enough of us to still be a party. 5 of us kids woke up before 7, and we woke up the last brother at 7:30 to open presents. Then we ate pecan breakfast cake my dad made and went to church. After church we had Christmas dinner, joined…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Happy 2026!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
We’re still Christmassing!!!!!!! And we’re all tired. XD My grandparents are coming tomorrow, so that’s exciting! We’re finally working on shopping for sibling presents. We always have a separate day for them in part because there’s so many and we may as well spread presents out across multiple days, and because Mom never has time to…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
No, it was my grandma’s. My grandpa brought it over a few week ago; we just didn’t get it set up until today.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Merry Christmas!!! I have a phone now!!!!!!!!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic January Poetry Challenge (For the Encouragement of Beautiful Prose) in the forum Poetry 9 months, 1 week ago
Since I’m being forced to write poetry, (which is horrid) I may as well read it, (which is fun).
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
Thanks! We’re all alive still, and as far as I know, all of our trees are standing. I got a good scare though during the worst of it when my dad gasped and yelled “what just happened”, but he was watching football. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
We are! We sang a hymn commemorating the Holy Innocents at church today.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
There are winds projected to be up to 60mph over here, and we have a lot of trees around our house. We’ve lost several to winds before, though in our woods and not on our house thankfully. If anyone’s on here this evening, please say a prayer that no trees fall on our house tonight.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
Thank you! No one else caught the stomach bug, but we did end up with another cold…I think everyone’s nearly over it now though. And I’m praying for you too!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Ok, that’s so interesting!!
Well uh… Happy— *does quick research* Feast of Holy Innocents! 🤪 (If you’re following the titles and all that)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
- Load More
