@stephie
Active 8 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
My beautiful baby and his beautiful snoot

-
Enid replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I like it! I like how you’re beginning to integrate action on Sef’s part. I definitely want to see an explanation for why she is stronger than other people the pythonos use. I’d guess her strength comes from hope, but she doesn’t seem to have any up until this point.
-
Enid changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @whalekeeper @grcr
I just released a new chapter…(chapter 35) and I’d just like some thoughts on it lol
so if you want to read it…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
THANK YOUUU (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I need to think a little more, and I’ll be sure to tag you when I have something!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks girl! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE!!!!! I’ve missed you *hugs*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
First of all, girl, I love you so much 😂😂💜😭
You’re the best and your personality is actually such a vibe hahaha
I appreciate you so much, you make me smile <3
The thing is, if I make myself write as a routine, it will seem like a chore. Plus life is very crazy and uncertain because of all the stuff with my mom and I don’t want to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Thank you so much <3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ayla
I was trying to decide whether to pretend I was in the Triwizard Tournament or under King Minos’ castle when I noticed a tunnel. I knelt down and peered into it, wishing I had a light. A small girl stared back.
“Hark! A human! Greetings, fellow wander! Whither goest thou?” Hopefully whither was correct. I never could remember the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
E, M, 1, 13, Z
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh, ok.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Praying for you all. 🩷
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
On docs?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Did you check her access to see if she’s authorized to edit?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I was just thinking about this story!
You know when you get an epic idea for a plot, but then forget where you were going with it and then you don’t know what to do?
Not really, given that I never know where I’m going with it when I start either. XD
Yeah that’s me. I need some inspiration and it would be awesome if you guy…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I shall add that to my overly long summer reading list.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
You should be able to get in. My brother’s classmate does not have a google account, and he and my brother were still able to work on a doc together.
- Load More
