@stephie
Active 8 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
actually I don’t have your email…for some reason I thought I did XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Kathleen was the one who helped me publish my short story on the website…so that’s the only reason I have it
i can email it to you if you want!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness I have Kathleen’s email too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d say contact Josiah first. Or you could contact them both at the same time….
Girl you just unlocked a new fear that KP will one day become outdated and stop working *cries* and I’m so scared that we’ll all lose contact…that would be so saddd
I agree, something needs to be done…
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, I find it funny that @kingdompen is a legitimate tag. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Y’all, who should I contact first, Daeus Lamb or Josiah DeGraaf? :]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Good, good. *Makes a mental note* The flame of hope shall not flicker out!!
Indeed! I am kind of surprised we haven’t had a visit from Wyoh or the other bugs in a while.
Ooh, I suppose I should have mentioned what’s going on. Basically we can’t contact any KP leaders. All of their names have been taken off…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Trying to keep an eye on this topic too. 😉
By the way everyone, I’m having a procedure done tomorrow at the hospital. It’s a quick thing but I thought I’d mention it, as I might feel sick over the next week.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Tagging as many people as I can think of.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @raxforge @theshadow @janellebelovedpig @stephie @ellette-giselle @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @the_lost-journal @felicity…[Read more]
-
Enid started the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Dear friends and fellow countrymen,
I have been attempting to find the emails of KP leaders/directors/moderators. In my search, I have discovered that the emails I have tried ending with @kingdompen.org don’t work. Any blogs I come across are dead.
*Raises hand* I have, however, found four hopes. 1: A fellow by the name of Josiah DeGraaf started…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
OMC GUYS GUYS GUYSSSSS
I FOUND A SONG FOR EASTONIt’s “Cars and Phones” by David Dunn
It almost made me cry but it’s perfect for himmmm
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
All I can say is…
THAT WAS SO GOOD
I actually love your book so much I think I’ve said this before but it’s actually my comfort book…I got so excited when I saw you posted MORE!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Popping in again to let y’all know that I’m seeing all these prayer requests and praying for them! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
This was really strong, it’s great you’re making Easton and Hallie struggle with the fact that Tyler’s dead and not making them coming to terms with it instantaneous. It’s realistic, and you’re doing a good job at it. I think you could maybe delve into the despair a bit more, but other than that everything is good.
Thank you!
And…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
The precious angel kid is my favorite though. 🙂
All credit to Loops, and at the same time I weirdly feel complimented because it’s my character. 😂 She draws him in the cutest way. Way cuter than I do.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d answer that question if it wasn’t for the fact that this scenario happens in my project anyway. 😂 Sooooo. *Inconspicuously sneaks away*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 2 months ago
The soundtrack is epic.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 2 months ago
I just watched The Blues Brothers for my brother’s birthday and it was hilarious. I want to watch it again. XD ‘
- Load More
