@stephie
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
Hillsdale…😬 They only have a 20% acceptance rate.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
You haven’t been to college 😂
but i’m still an adult
I know. *hands you wrinkle cream*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Thank you for the advice!
Do you know what career or career field you are interested in?
I plan on majoring in politics and economics. I might switch out economics for history, but economics is more likely to get me a job afterwards. I want to run for office at some point, but until I get to the US congress I’ll need another job…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hey Power, off topic, but I have to say I appreciate every comment you make, because you usually add something hilarious to KP lore. Loops and I were looking through a few older pages and stumbled across one of your contributions, and I laughed pretty hard. 🤣 Thank you for being so chaotic and memorable.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@theducktator
I’m just taking community college classes right now before I apply to any other colleges (gotta get some basic classes out of my way), so I don’t have any advice. But it seems like Elishavet and Koshka know what they’re talking about. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Ah. You just want to be included. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Moth
They entered the archery range and Moth recognized most of what he saw – or, at the very least, could guess what things were for.
The range stretched on and gave room for plenty of boys to practice shooting all at once. Arrows were already flying. A satisfying thwacking sound went off at regular intervals; the arrows…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I have an interview with the college I want to attend on Wednesday. I’m terrified, and pretty much everyone I know went to college in the 1900s and they don’t know what’s going on anymore…Does anyone here attend college/attended college/have advice about this?
Tagging some old people: (no offense lol) @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin @whaleke…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
Hi! I’m interesting in learning about that book once it’s published!
I haven’t had much time for either writing or KP lately, between school, dance, and work. I’m a senior now so I’m trying to figure what I want to do with my life as an adult.😅 I have an interview with the college I want to go to on Wednesday so that’s exciting…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hellooooooo! Good to see you around! :-p
The themes, messages, character dynamics, the ✨plot✨, everything is starting to come together and becoming what I think Leon and Riker’s trilogy needs for their finale.
Good for you! I bet it’ll be satisfying to finally conclude everything and put the characters to rest, so to spe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Idk, tbh. I think my world has different kinds of foods that are normal but to u they are weird. I’ve eaten live squid before. I like eating live seafood. Is that crazy?
What about u? What’s the weirdest thing u’ve eaten?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George opened the stall door. She gave the mare a strong series of pats, then brushed a hand along the mare’s side, making sure the animal knew where the human was at all times. Spooking a new horse was a surefire way to get kicked.
Onyx’s coat already shone, catching the same glow that lit the stall’s wood grain walls. Georg…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
This is my 6000th post.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I have that image saved already on Pinterest! I should work on this tonight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Nice pfp. My sister says I sound like a dying seagull when I laugh.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Um… because you have multiple personalities. I guess.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George tipped her hat to the horses as she strode through the barn. She made a gentle clucking sound and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen… I am here to serve.”
A stallion let out a high-pitched whinny. He seemed to be walking in place with nowhere to go. He backed up, then pressed himself forwards, causing the door to grate…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
After discussion with the roleplay gods (aka Loops), I will add a new character. Her name is George and she is one of the academy servants. She is not solely from this rp; she is from the same world as Moth. Will describe her as the story goes. The only thing I have to mention is that she has an Irish accent. I’d rather not write it out in the dialogue.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
(Enid)
I’ve had my guitar for… four years, I think? Her name is Matilde. She fire. 🔥 I take care of her.
Yeah most of my favorite foods are abominations. But how are people going to make up new foods if they don’t try new things? U and me are pioneers, fr. They don’t appreciate us enough.
- Load More
