@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you 😊😊
Yeah it blew my mind!!! I thought ADHD was just being forgetful and hyperactive, but it’s actually so much more!
ADHD runs in my family (or at least my mom sees it in several other people in my family, like my grandma)…or at least I think so. No one’s been officially diagnosed but my mom’s researched it a lot because…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
HE’S DOING IT INTENTIONALLY?!?! I THOUGHT HE WAS OBLIVIOUS! CASSIAN, DON’T YOU DARE BREAK SEF’S HEART. LILITU IS WAY MORE DESERVING OF HER.
Yeah, I like Eloy. How old is he again?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
YES we love Lilitu 💗💗💗💗
I think Eloy is starting to grow on me…
I don’t like Cass anymore. He’s just annoying…the way he LEADS SEF ON drives me INSANE. (he’s 18 and SHE’S ONLY 12!!!!!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
hey…
I’m having trouble with my mental health again.
I’ve been having really bad anxiety, especially with social situations, and just life in general. And school starts for me in less than a month and part of me doesn’t want to go back, so that’s stressful as well.
My mom also thinks I might be neurodivergent and have a type of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Lilitu!🤣🤣🤣 Oh my goodness, it’s The Great Soup Incident! Poor forgotten Eloy, though.😞
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @grcr and @highscribe (CASSIAN SCENE) idk who else to tag @jonas (don’t read this if you don’t feel like it, or are busy…)
Chapter 14
A New Adventure
Sef stood in the kitchen, tears pricking behind her eyes.
The house was so empty…so vacant. It felt wrong.
Her heavy pack dug into her shoulders, an ever present reminder o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s right, feel free to share art whenever!
(Your post reminded me I have two unfinished sketches I forgot about, thank you for prompting me XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome saaauuuce 🤣🤣 You’re welcome!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s young Aragorn! I focused on how he might look before the events of the books take place.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t know, I’ll have to check a little later!
I had a great soundtrack and a great scene too…idk I just can’t make myself write that fast *cries*
But that’s over 2,000 words for the whole day (and almost to 40K for the whole WIP) so I should just be content! lol
Sounds great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAT.
I wish I had your attention span XD XD
I would love to…except I have to get on the computer.
Maybe tomorrow or later this afternoon (if you’re still on)?
Thanks for doing it with me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAT THE HECK?!? I wrote 650 words!!!! That’s gotta be a new record! I should do this more often!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
How was your first sprint?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
We’ve got 20 minutes….
Readysetgo!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
How about sprint until the top of the hour? So about half an hour. (Idk if I said that right but oh well)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
YES I’d love too!!!!
- Load More
