@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Aw thanks :]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“Murder is always more fun with a cute knife.”-me
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I want to add Hugo, if that’s okay :] Dude cares about people and won’t bother anyone.
Barnes
The hallway went for quite some time, eventually opening into a complex of stairwells. Barnes passed one before quickly retracing her steps.
On the bottom of the stairs lay a person. It was Hugo, the young man who belonged to a horrible criminal org…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay, anyone can bump into mine. I promise she doesn’t bite that hard.
Commissioner Barnes
A thin line of light fell over Barnes’ face, and she blinked behind her mask.
She leaned forward, and fell out of two swinging wardrobe doors, tripping on her petticoat. Her knees landed on solid stone floor.
The pain didn’t bother her quite as much…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae
I think you can just put them wherever.@keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed
Ayla
Ooh, a war! This would make an amazing tale for my memoirs. “I’m Ayla,” I informed the stranger. He appeared to have changed his mind about killing me. “My guess is that we will encounter at least three more people. Rarely do…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Thanks so much!! I’ll definitely be referring back to your post. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
This is all speculating from reading books that do this; I’m no expert 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
I know you already got help from Min and I don’t have much to say 🙂 But a couple things.
I keep using the same phrases to describe my character’s struggles, thought processes, or even how they’re interpreting the themes in their own lives.
It might help to not say those phrases at all. Brainstorm all the easiest ways to say your theme in the story…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Little late here, but @mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint great art from all three of you 🙃 Everyone keeps improving so quickly.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Thx for the thoughts. The ending is already planned out and I will not reveal anything. 😁
I’m so glad you approve of his scene!!! I was worried for a minute there because I don’t know what his everyday life is like.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
and the twin I really want to rp with is a young teen, but he’s rather immature.
My charrie is pretty good at monitoring immature children. I’ll try to get her in here if my mind is apt enough; I’ve been in RP burnout for quite some time lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m bad at plotting, but I can try.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone want to help me brainstorm one of my WIPs with me sometime this weekend? I’m kinda stuck.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
YES!!! Joy would love that. She sings and plays piano. I think Stephen plays an instrument too, but I’m not sure what yet.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @kyronthearcanin
Bob
Bob had sworn to stay away from hens after Serpentine’s betrayal, and now he was stuck in some kind of couples thing with the most annoying hen he knew. To be fair, she hadn’t always been this annoying. She’d been sweet and friendly at first, if rather too excitable, but he’d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
He does not need to fight at all! Yes, you can give me a little bio if you want to.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge I have not forgotten where we left off Seb and your characters. Would rather not right now, I’m not in the current scene anyway. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Yaayyyy I’m glad I got them right!!
It’s also funny bc I was going to log on and ask if you were still working on this yesterday but decided against it XXXXD
Mood tho :’) I have the plot allll laid out, it’s just a matter of writing it in between senior projects and my creative stuff.
Dude don’t apologize. It’…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Were the people back in their worlds notified about the selection? Like, taking my charrie as an example, will Crosshair’s peers (the Empire, the Bad Batch, whoever he’s working with right now) be like “hey, what happened to him? He should be here by now” or did someone come to them and say “Your friend has been selected for a game of s…
- Load More
