@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
As far as forum death goes, I think there is a newer aesthetic topic somewhere. But it hasn’t been used in a while either.
I too have scrolled through the 77 pages of aesthetics. Aesthetics are just so cool. I want to see yours!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Thank you. 😆
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years ago
Did you know they’re also releasing preview chapters on this site?
h ttps://reactormag.com/columns/wind-and-truth (remove the space after the ‘h’)
*does happy dance* That is awesome!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m sorry. I suggested doing this and then vanished. I had writer’s block. Anyway, I couldn’t decide which character to use, so I have 4. You can pick one. 🙂
Dear Mysterious Person,
My name is Joy and I’m 17 years old. My life is pretty normal, or at least as normal as it can be when you’re a PK, homeschooler, and oldest of 8 kid…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am sorry if I sound like the leader of the roleplay, by the way, because I am not. *Embarrassed all of a sudden* I’m just good at finding bits of this topic when someone asks for information.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle keep in mind Cal’s bullies are not the same bullies as in the Wing Battles, his are new as a matter of fact.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
WHAT IS HAPPENING AM I GOING INSANE THIS RP IS EXOPLDIGANG 💥💥
I tOld you Cal, RP participation ebbs and flows, it ain’t dead yet! 😂 It’s the same with Character Castle too – it will be inactive for a couple months and then people will return.
It’s crazy, this thing is two years old. Not as old as the Castle, but still.
By the way,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years ago
@loopylin I’m making a mental note to listen to these
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
I’m glad it hits at least. It also has something to do with the context of the story, because he has an instinct to fly/travel to high places.
I’ll have to make some other albino character sometime cuz it seems fun to draw
You should, I would like to see…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oki-doki, I will get to it
Hm. I did not pick very good names for this, did I?
Well some of my ship names are Qugo and Marcid so yours isn’t the weirdest 😆
ACK you witch!! *Shakespearean howl* Leave me alone to wAllOw in my own grAvE!!! 😤🥺
*cries in a corner*
Thank you for your k…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The ones with feathery wings like birds are the mean ones, and the ones with scaly wings are my family and are friendly. Kinda opposite to what I’ve found humans usually think, I know.
lol there’s only one good feather-winged kid, which means we need one bad scaly-winged kid.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes, that’s so true. I go through phases of writing improvement, and this roleplay helped so much it’s crazy. I can say the same for many projects, but this one is so consistent and easy to return to. I love it because I and my sister traditionally read updates before bed. Thx for creating it ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
The dorm door burst open as a boy barreled in. Behind him, girl bearing a shield surveyed the area.
Hugo quickly shoved the puppy into his sock drawer. He stood up and gave a sheepish grin. “Good, uh… afternoon! It’s getting late already, isn’t it?”
“This is Seb’s room, correct?” the girl asked.
“He’s not here.”
She jerked…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @anyone-else
Ok! So I have this new-ish WIP idea, but I’m not happy with the plot. The main characters are Audrey and Miles. (Miles is her dad). Basically, Miles had to give up his daughter when she was little for some reason that had to do with his job. Maybe to keep her safe or something? He’s kind of a mix of Eth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks ladies! Sorry for disappearing on you. I thought I’d have time over the weekend, but it escaped from me and then we had to leave for a worship conference.
BUT, I’m back! I’ll try to explain the plot and the questions I have sometime this afternoon. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Dunno who to tag…..
-
Esther started the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Alrighty… so I’ve been thinking about expanding my realm of fiction-writing. I still love writing young adult fiction (guys it’s hardddd), but I’ve also been considering trying my hand at children’s fiction. To be clear, I don’t think I want to go the route of picture books. That’s not for me.
But I love kids so much. They’re so fun. So I thoug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I finished reading Freedom’s Fire a little while ago!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I think I’m the only one in line. And I don’t have a drawing of mine either.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ayla
“My name is Crosshair.” growled the man. “And no, I would rather find a way out of here.”
I sighed. Typical boring adult. “Well, maybe we could find a way out while we go on a quest. Like, a secret passage full of deadly traps under a moat! I doubt you could get out even if you tried. It’s a well known fact that you can’t escape…[Read more]
- Load More
