@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry! I’ll definitely be praying.💚
Oof, back pain stinks. I’ll pray for you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can yeet one of my characters if you like. *hands you Vyette* She deserves it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you so much <333
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Are you exploring a world where legal marriage (all the rights and arrangements within marriage as upheld by law) is no longer a thing? If so, person could still get together with their “special other” and make a promise to remain with them, and I think God would certainly accept that.
Lol you have me thinking about this too…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Right, I’m aware of those social movements. From what I can tell, what you’re describing is a very radical position and to “destroy” marriage in the sense of forbidding it altogether is not likable in most American circles.
Yeah, it’s an interesting topic.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Eeeep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Shadow awakens! Yay!! 🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, quite appropriate 🙃
Ooo, that was interesting to research. It looks like marriage abolitionists are mostly against the issues which can be glossed over within marriage due to its legal status, such as financial and physical abuse. Ofc I don’t agree with some of their philosophies, but I agree that those…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
😛
marriage is forbidden
How would that work? I would be interested to know why anyone would forbid marriage.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
<3<3 God will help even when minds and emotions are uncertain.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What is your current project about?
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Since Ellette clears 500 words every time she breathes, I’m going to do one plank for every 5000 words she writes.
🤣
I am pausing this topic. I have roughly 100 planks to complete.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
My mom does have cancer, so yeahh…
it’s scary :/
but I know God’s got it and I’m trusting Him and I’m okay for now <3 thanks for praying everyone!
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay okay okay okay okay, hold your horses Miss Giselle. *ahem*
I don’t know if you know this, but that would be a 300 page manuscript. Even if you were a confident writer who doesn’t pause to think, you would still have to write alllll day and you would probably have to be a professional typist in order to not get carpal tunnel…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d go to the dark side if it were led by a duck man.😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not sure how the belt tradition started, guys. I bet it started with clothing differences to tell who was a master or not, and they streamlined over time to something more practical.
@ellette-giselle
I need time, I’m sorry for not getting him done yet 😢 -
whaley replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh you asked so many of the same questions! XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
I do!! Oh, you are sarcastic? XD
This looks like a good start, I love pyro stories!
It helps to think of the key problems in the story. They are the “why” of the conflict, the reasons for the plot to exist. Characters can disagree and want different things. Sometimes a story introduces a question, and each character has a different…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
