@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I hope school writing counts for this.
“Oh lovely snowball packed with care, smack a head that’s unaware! Then with freezing ice to spare, melt and soak through underwear! Fly straight and true, hit hard and square! This, oh snowball, is my prayer. I only throw consecrated snowballs.” -Calvin and Hobbes
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Prolly fr thoughhhh 🤣 She’s so fast! I don’t know how she does it? @ellette-giselle, HoW Do YOu WrItE sO FASTTT???
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
….
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
GODLYYYY!!!! *squeals and gives you a huge tackle hug* IT’s so good to have you back!!!! Enjoy some complimentary cookies and boba tea (unless you don’t like it of course…) 🫴🏻🍪 🍪 🍪 🧋 🧋 🧋
We’ve missed you!! 🤗
For me, writing’s actually been pretty existent, loll. I didn’t write much over th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
do you wanna write the first RP, or me?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol, those are great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🥳🙌🏻
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*A ball hits me* *Puffs into a cloud of snowflakes*
Well! …I guess this is war.
@hybridlore 💨⚪ @jonas 💨⚪
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
Stuffing tastes like despair.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not been active on this RP in forever, but I’m willing to join back in if you want to pick it back up again for our charries! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That does not sound fun at all. 😖 Praying! 🙏🏻 Make sure you’re also eating and drinking well. (That may or may not be the cause, I’m not a doctor, lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for the prayers everybody! 🤗
They held the funeral today. I wasn’t there for the whole thing but it was good to get in contact with his oldest daughter (the one I know the best). Just please continue praying for them. Grief is a journey and the sadness never really fully goes away. There’s a joy in knowing he’s with the Lord, but know…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ve been really dizzy the past few days, since Tuesday evening to be precise, and I’m not sure why. Please pray that it goes away.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s dreadful. I’ll definitely be praying for them.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, I just realized I forgot to update you. The recital was okay. I could have done better if I hadn’t just come down with a cold.
I know I’m late, but I’m praying for you.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, your characters can join up with ours! I won’t be able to RP much until next Monday though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That is so cool!!!! That sounds amazing!!!!!
Thank you so much <333
Yesssss! I ate too much food lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh okay!
That’s not the reason anymore I guess 😂 I actually forgot I said that…a lot has changed lol
That makes sense though, I understand what you’re saying!
- Load More

But it’s so good 😩
It tastes like soggy croutons!
Then you mist have never had GOOD stuffing!
No offense to whoever cooked yours.