@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I’ve seen that one before! It’s too funny….
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m pretty sure I know which kind of story structure you’re talking about. I think I’ve seen it before.
Let’s see here…
So when I outline (which I’ve only done once, and I plan to do again) I like to plan it out chapter by chapter. Which does change a lot. I didn’t really follow a story structure, (like I probably should have),…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
(that’s what he looks like right?)
Yes, he does. 🙂 Typical villain look. XD
Your characters sound awesome!!! I can’t wait for some of my not so developed charries to hang out with them! About how old are each of your charries? That will help me decide which of mine are the best to throw in. I have a lot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
I’ll try to RP later today!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
I’ve seen a shirt similar to that before from Rocky Mountain National Park.
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused and stressed, just trying to find a rhythm if that makes since. My dad might lose his job because the company is merging with another, and they will hav…
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
You should be able to publish it elsewhere. In technicality, we were your beta-readers, so posting it on KP shouldn’t count as publishing it. (But don’t take my word on it. I’m not 100% sure. :))
-
LandriC replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
That is great encouragement, @esther-c!! Thanks so much for tagging me on this post! I look forward to getting and sharing encouragement 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
That was really good!!!
I really enjoyed reading it and it was really sweet!
The friendship subplot did work! And I could definitely get a feel of the MC. And like a few of the others said, I would want to know what Amanda looks like, but that’s hard to do in first person, so I get it. (That was a bad run-on sentence. X…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
This is something that I shared with my friends on YouVersion a little while ago and I wanted to share it with my friends here on KP! 😄 This isn’t totally all about writing, but an analogy that is related to writing and can apply to one’s day to day life. 🙂
We writers tend to put the characters that we love, through the most pain. Besides mak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@c-j @charityanne @landric @freedomdreamer
Hey!! I just wanted to let you know that I created this topic recently to post encouragement whenever! Whether that be in the form of Bible verses, quotes, or something that you just want to share! (That’s related to writing, of course 🙂 )
I’ve been mainly posting on here, but anyone can! 😄
Just wan…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
If I get the chance, I will read it!!
I have other things to do and I promised to read other Keepers’ WIPs. But when i find the time to I will! I just may not get to it soon. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Allen
“I’m Dante, the short one is Ellie, this one here’s Serin, that’s Layson and his kid, and the grumpy raincloud trying to leave is Corvina.” the one-eyed one explained.
Corvina, the shadowy one, didn’t seem all too happy about being called a “grumpy raincloud…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter Traumatized soldier boy……You just described like literally half of my favorite characters, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
-
LandriC replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Its not too late! Thanks for your input! I will probably start working on both of them, and if I post the Civil War story, I will tag you!
And I 100% agree. Nothing beats just a touch of well-written romance. 😉
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@booksansbeakers
I love The Hiding Place!
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! I love homesteading actives too! That’s really neat that you enjoy canning. I hope to do it more when I have my own house 😉 I think my favorite thing to make is probably any kind of bread! Nothing beats the smell of it baking in the house
Your WIP’s sound so neat! I can’t wait to read some of your work! I am also really inter…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello and it’s so nice to meet you! Your introduction was truly lovely and made me feel as though I already know you by the worlds you inhabit 😉
Your WIP sounds great to me just by the parts you described! You can hit me with ANY fictional medical questions, past or present time periods! I truly love discussing it! I look f…[Read more]
- Load More
