@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-9904
The character himself. Note that his appearance here most closely resembles him under the Republic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
“Do you know of any place I might find a weapon?” Serin asked.
“I mean if you wanted to go look for one, I’m sure we could find one… I don’t know that we really need one here and I have a knife if we do.” said the human called Layson.
“If you want a weapon, let’s g…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Ok then!
BTW here’s the links I was talking about (I think I’ll have to put them on separate posts):
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Advanced_Recon_Commando
That’s what Watcher is.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Awesome!! Can I explain my characters?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Yup! ‘mate’ means friend in Australia. Even though I’m no Australian I still like to call people my ‘mates’ (friends). I randomly just speak in an Australian accent sooo… XD
but don’t worry, the internet did not fail you XD -
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
YES! Ground Zero is 😭 How he did the scene where his dad dies was also heartbreaking!!!Oh, what? I mean that’s cool, but ✨spoilers✨ But still watch the season! They did so many crazy builds annnnd Chris Pratt randomly showed up. 😂
Yess, Matthew is amazing too! OH! XD I wasn’t talking about John the Baptist, I meant John the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Sure, let’s find one of the other groups. (Does Milo have any other companions he might be looking for? I mean, I think Crosshair and Feather are perfectly fine as long as they’re together, so it’s not like they’d be looking for someone in particular.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
*trying to figure out how y’all are including my comments in your comments*
Anywayssss! YES BULLDOGS! They are amazinggggg! So big, chubby, and cuddly. What’s your favorite dog breed?
Yes! I want to visit New Zealand and the Shire set one day!
*squeals with you over TWF* Have you seen the TV show yet??? Artham is wonderfullll! I…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw! That drawing is amazing! I like the name Tauren, where did you get it from? I like using pencils, pen, and watercolor mostly.
Thanks! No, I’m gearing it more toward fantasy.
Oh really? How do I get to the art forum? I would love that! (still trying to figure out how to maneuver around here. ;))
Yessss Janner…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Nope. I don’t like anything on my pizza really besides cheese. XD
XD. For me, the more toppings the better. Lol!
2. Oof, I don’t know! I’ve painted a few murals with my friend and I loved how those turned out! I’ve also done a few graphite portraits that I’m fond of. Oh! I also just started a Middle-earth art journal that’s in…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! I’ve heard of Inkscape but have never used it.
Sadly, I am not Australian. *sighs* I wish I was. XD I’m curious about your theory tho…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
WHAT YOU LIKE ALAN GRATZ TOOOOOO?!?!?!?! An Alan Gratz fan is hard to find! I love historical fiction and his books are amazing! Oof, my favorite is probably Allies or Ground Zero! What about you?
*high fives* Yessss! You should continue watching lego masters, Season 3 was amazingggg!
1. Favorite disciple… John or Simon Z. Do…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Helloooo! Nice to meet you! What sort of music do you like?
My blog, at the moment, is a bunch of randomnesses, but I’m hoping to gear it more toward specific subjects this year. My family does foster care so I’ve done a decent amount of posts about that! Oh myyy, well I hope I get to read the graham cracker story one day… *nods…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
YES! Homeschooled! *returns high five* Nice to meet you Esther! Your writing sounds amazing!
1. Nope. I don’t like anything on my pizza really besides cheese. XD
2. Oof, I don’t know! I’ve painted a few murals with my friend and I loved how those turned out! I’ve also done a few graphite portraits that I’m fond of. Oh! I also just…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hellooooo! Nice to meet youu! (You sound very wise btw ;), I have high expectations XD)
What medium do you use to draw your characters?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you!
1. I mostly play board games! But I enjoy card games, Catan, Ticket to Ride, Monopoly Deal, Scattergories, and trivia!
2. Plotting is a s l o w process for me. I start with a great background idea but then building everything up and having a good resolution is very difficult.
3. Mmm… well t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! That’s awesome! What sort of artwork do you enjoy doing?
1. My WIP is still in the process of having a synopsis and plot outlining but at the moment it’s about a darkness that has overtaken a land once full of beauty and life. It’s slowly been ‘taking’ people, but their families do not where or why. After years of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @sarafini! Nice to meet you!
1/2. I haven’t written much besides blogging, but I’ve attempted a few dystopian and romance short stories! But fantasy is my go to. 😉
3. My WIP is still in the process of having a synopsis and plot outlining but at the moment it’s about a darkness that has overtaken a land once full of beauty and life. It’s s…[Read more]
- Load More
