@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@artsy-dragon I love the dragons! I’ll show you some of mine if you want. I typically draw people with dragon wings/tails/other features.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh! I realized my characters never answered my question! XD
Riya: Tirion, you’d either be an owl or an elephant.
Tirion: Hm… I was thinking more of an eagle. But I like elephants too! You’d be a rhino or a penguin.
Riya: A penguin?
Tirion: Yeah! You’re loyal and protective!
Riya: Ahh, okay then. I was going to go with a deer but either…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Asher!!!! WHAT!!??
I kind of thought he was a bit shady but I never thought he’d do something like that!!
Ikr?!
I knew he was gonna do something, then I came up with this and I was like: Oh boy! This will be fun! His motive is explained later… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, he does sound interesting! And conflicting lol. XD I can totally see Ev getting fired up about that.
I’m struggling on figuring out my villain’s motive and personality lol. Yours sounds a bit like him tho! Lol
Ikr? Lol
Villains are hard. Because it’s difficult to create their motive and personality without making it cliche.
-
Euodia and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Micron style pens mostly, and a calligraphy pen. It looks darker than it actually is because I cleaned it up in photoshop.
Ok, cool!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
OK, theirs a lot of questions now so ill just pick a few!
#1-If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be? i.e. a bold, fierce warrior might be a lion.
Shauna: I probably would be a axolotl, I imagine them as happy and graceful creatures
Jean: I would defiantly be a parrot, talking always and just loves to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be? i.e. a bold, fierce warrior might be a lion.
Ami: Hm… That’s a hard one….
Ev: I would be a phoenix.
Ami: Why?
Ev: *dramatically* I rise from the ashes!
Ami: Sure… Not really.
Ev: Ok… then maybe…
Ami: You’d be a peacock.
Ev: Say what now??
Ami: A peacock.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise
XDXDXD
I love how you wrote Fynn! You got him spot on.
Like, I love writing Fynn and Skyler so much that I’m considering writing a novel about them that happens a few years after The Endoxos Trilogy. It would be so fun!!
@gwyndalf-the-wise , you can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I love yours too!
And everyone else, all of your characters are amazinggggg! I enjoyed hearing their answers!
Okay, my question @everyone.. If your personality fit that of an animal, what animal would you be? i.e. a bold, fierce warrior might be a lion.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
If you could ask anyone any question you wanted and they had to answer it, who would it be and what is your question?
Tirion: I’d ask my dad what I need to do to live up to his legacy and not look like a failure to those around me.
Riya: bad-guy-that-has-no-name-yet and I’d ask him where in the world he mustered the power to control a dark mist…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never heard of that before! Sounds interesting.
I call myself a plantser. (Plotter/pantser) I used to be a pantser, but found out that didn’t work for me, so I am now a plantser. I write out a short summary for each chapter and follow that as my outline. But I let it change as I write. For example, the last half or maybe mor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
You charries have some awesome answers!! They sound like fun!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
What is the one word that describes you?
Riya: *scoffs* This one is cruel. Tirion, you can barely describe Kyllan’s hair color nonetheless yourself.
Tirion: *frowns* Not true. I think one word to describe me is tactful. And, Kyllan’s hair color is a deep brown with an occasional blond highlight thrown throughout. Which, I still don’t believe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
No way! I played volleyball in high school, too! I was a setter and then an opposite and it was awesome. It’s such a lovely, passive-aggressive sport: you don’t have to be up in people’s faces–instead you get to wack a ball at them from a distance.
That’s so cool!! I play setter as well. That may change though, since I’m switching t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Riya: Hm, I can speak for us both by saying never speak again.
Tirion: What? No, if you never spoke again what would our group do without our leader?
Riya: *grins* I guess you’d have to take over.
Tirion: *mumbles* Well that’s not happening.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
Awww!! Luca is so cute!! <33
Fynn
At the young woman’s request, Fynn introduced himself, Skyler, and Des. “We’re glad to meet you, Luna,” he said with a wink.
She offered a smile. As Des joined Fynn’s side, Fynn leaned towards Des and whispered, “I think she likes me.”
“In your dreams, Fynnster.”
“I’…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
This is a fun idea! You all don’t know my characters very well but I shall still answer. (plus, I like the idea of helping me flesh them out more…)
Would you rather take a trip in a hot air balloon during the sunrise, or go kayaking on a lake at sunset?
Riya: Hot air balloon during the sunrise. I get to sit and enjoy the beauty of it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I feel kinda conflicted about him already…
Like, I understand his motive, but the means…not good means, I’m assuming…😅😅😅
Yeah… His motive and his means are kind of twisted, actually. 😅 Like, in the sin-cursed world we live in, we can never achieve peace. Len thinks he can. And the ways he tries are just wrong. For example, on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
This is an AMAZING idea!!! And funnily enough, I had a very similar idea the past couple of days…😅😂
Great minds think alike!! XD
What is the one word that describes you?
Ev: *no hesitation* Irresistible.
Ami: In your dreams, buddy.
Ev: But you can’t deny it.
Ami: *clears throat*
Ev: Fine then… courageous.
Ami: More like impul…[Read more]
- Load More
