@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Shauna and Jean both seem like great charries!! From what I’ve seen, I wouldn’t change anything about them! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IKR?! XDXD I came up with that on the spot. I am totally using that in my book!! *evil author laugh*
You know what?
…
I herby crown you the Emoji Queen. 👑
XD
No offense or anything. 🙂 We all love your use of emojis!! 😄😜
After all, they were designed for a reason. XD
What are your nicknames and h…
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!
3. Pet peeves
Ev hates seeing someone put down or bullied. He hates it when someone doesn’t get justice. I guess that’s not quite pet peeves. So for more on the pet peeves side, he gets really annoyed when people are like whispering together in the same room as him and especially if they are whispering and keep loo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Fynn would def be a candidate for Luna….XD
XDXD
3. Who is your Favorite?!?!
Oooooh… Hard one… Well… probably Ev. XD For most likely obvious reasons. XD Other than that, Brody from Refined is my cinnamon roll. (Y’all… the more I re-plot this story, the more I really want to write it again). He is literally the sweetest thing ever!!…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Thats a really good question, its making me think pretty hard 😀
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
Shauna: Well people sometimes call me Anna, and I hate it! I got it not only because it was short for Shauna, and also because I loved Anna more than Elsa in “Frozen” Luckily though no one ever calls me that anymore …[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*appears*
Hellooooo! Just wondering what ‘Character Castle’ is. XD I just scrolled through and saw beautiful human beings who sounded amazing. Are y’all just sharing your characters?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
Ooooh good question!
Tirion: *groans*
Riya: *starts cackling* Go on, Tirion, what’s your nickname?
Tirion: *mumbles something indecipherable*
Riya: Speak up!
Tirion: Tizzy. Don’t ask where it came from.
Riya: *smiles* I love it. Well, mine is Davina. She was a valiant archer…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Thanks for the tip! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
thankssssss
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh thanks for those tips! I shall have to check out this villain forum. XD (there are so many forums it’s overwhelming trying to decide which ones to stay on XD) At the moment I’m planning on third-person omniscient so I shall make a note to add that! Thanks, Esther!
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Fun idea!!
Let’s see here…
1. Oldest OC
Hm… let me think all the way back. XD I started multiple attempts at writing a novel before I was even close to being equipped for doing so.
Probably Julianna Remmington. (took me awhile to remember her last name XD) Her story was called Almost Perfect. Totally cliche. She was a perfec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Great questions and answers!!
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Ami: …hard question…
Ev: Do my brothers count?
Ami: I’d say yes, but… you’re deserted… so nope.
Ev: *frowns* Fine…
Ami: My Bible. For sure.
*as auth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!! I’ll pop in on here occasionally! 🙂 🙂
That sounds really cool!!! What a great twist!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This sounds really cool!!
#1. Would any of you be interested in reading the first draft when I write it?
Yes!! Totally!!
#2. Would any of you like to help me brainstorm things?
Um… if I can. 😅 If I come up with any ideas, I’ll let you know! 🙂
#3. Pray that I would use my time wisely when I decide to sit down to write? (wh…
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Hmm…
First and foremost, make him (the villain) realistic and relatable. (We’re sort of discussing that on the “What Makes a Good Villain?” forum). If he’s believable and relatable, then it’s going to seem so much less cheesy when we see him fall in love with the protagonist.
Now, I don’t know how you’re planning to or already a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Crosshair
“Do you- are you okay?” Elissa asked. Her tone of voice was timid.
She had good reason to be wary.
No telling what he might’ve done if he hadn’t snapped out of it…..
“No. No, I’m fine.” Crosshair muttered, although he knew he wasn’t. “Just…..if you see me doing anything like that again, get as far away from me as…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ehh, I’ll go hug them anyway.
*does it*
*voice of Albert:* Help me, author.
lol…….
Yep, Feather’s scar is not a huge one but it’s there. I don’t exactly remember how she got it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper You’re welcome!
- Load More
