@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep!!
I’m going to go ahead and write the first RP continuing where we left off while we wait for the others. I’m also gonna throw in a villain right now before things get too slow.
“So… y’all want explore this place?” I ask.
Everyone heartily agrees. I lead the way through the rows of bookshelves and down a staircase.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
(I must tell you, girl…Will is an unashamed flirt. 😅🤣)
Oh boy. This will be interesting… Can’t wait to see how both Ev and Ami react! 😏😁😆
Amidala
One of the guys gave her a warm smile and wink. “Hey there…never thought we’d get such beautiful company in this place.”
“Will!” Another of them hissed, coming forward and grabb…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @euodia-vision
Another question for y’all’s charries!! (If I accidentally forgot to tag you, sorry. And if I tagged you and you aren’t participating, sorry, as well. XD 🙂 )
If you were stranded on an island, what ONE person would you want to be st…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Not sure if I’ll be able to RP today, but I’ll try. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
@power @otherworldlyhistorian @sarafini @foltih-feolin @felicity @mineralizedwritings
Thanks for offering, though I’m not looking for beta-readers quite yet. 😉 Your enthusiasm is encouraging, though, and I’ll remember y’all when I’m searching for beta-readers. 🙂
I watched Abbie Emmons’s video on beta readers and she recommend…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh yes, that’s a wonderful example! Thanks so much! *is very excited to write now*
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I like to write dystopian, fiction, horror and i’m thinking about trying to write a historical fiction. I’ve been reading the “Royal Diaries” series from the library and have been really staring to think about what life would be like back then which has inspired me to start writing a short story about someone from the time period wh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Are Arthur and Corvina like a pair or something? Because they seem to have this funny banter thing going…..
Like Glory and Deathbringer from the Wings of Fire books (dragon couple, a queen and an assassin who love to fight but actually do care about each other)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Crosshair
“Well, I’m not really sure to explain it.” Elissa began. “It’s normal to me, but- well, we have Maglevs and music and, uh, big buildings. But not castles, just tall buildings. Do you have any of that?” She paused, looking around. “It feels like everyone should have those things, but I’ve only seen castles as drawings…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
But thanks! Faces have become easier and easier for me. Hands, I get wrong a lot. I just keep erasing and drawing until I’m okay with the result.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@artsy-dragon Actually, I’m not too great at drawing girls. My drawing style is blocky and more suited for guys. I’ve only drawn like five girl characters and only two or three looked good.
This dragon girl is one of the ones I’ve done. She’s pretty good, but in my opinion not as good as her brothers on the other pages.

-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I really love the little women series, (Theres three) and I’m reading eight cousins by the same author “Louisa May Alcott” , I could read them over and over! I’ve never read the Baker Family Adventures. I guess I should have introduced myself in the being but I’m still getting used to this 😀
I’m Acancello. Home schooled (That’s awesome…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna just like remove my charries from the group that Lyn and Grimm used to be in. 😅 Are you okay with that? (I can barely remember what the last RP from there was. XD)
I can have Ami and Ev meet the Ackerman brothers if you’d like! (I’ll RP real quick, cuz I probably won’t have time later this evening…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Here’s the blurb: (Keep in mind, this is pretty much the blurb for the whole trilogy. I don’t have one for the first book yet)
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Aletheia. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separ…
-
Allison and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome! That’s so awesome that you dream to publish a book like that! I hope you like Kingdom Pen as much as I love it (I started only a few weeks ago so i’m new to 🙂 ) I guess everyone asks questions so Ill ask you some.
#1- Whats your favorite book series?
#2-Whats your favorite animal?
#3- How often do you like to write?
Hope…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Beta-readers?? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicl22 @joy-calle @gracie-j @r-m-archer @booksbyjayna @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @devastate-lasting @elisahvet-pidyon @koshka @anyone-interested @anyone-that-I-have-forgotten-to-tag
Ok. I have a question.
So once I’m done w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That scene is so sad!! And so sweet all at the same time!! 😭❤️
That story sounds so cool!! *gasp* Leon dies?! 😭
Anyway, his kids sound epic!!
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Gotcha! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!!
For examples, I know that in the first book of the Wingfeather Saga, (On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness), Peterson does some chapters from the villains POV. I believe he only does that in the first book tho.
- Load More
