@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Is there a metal kingdom? A group of characters went to something like that. Also one of the adult characters was injured or something. A wind one was like starting a rebellion, so he and a bunch of others were using their powers to totally wreck the authorities after them…..?
I’m pretty sure that was from the same story…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin All righty then! That’s good with me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I get that. I might’ve just watched an “ehh” episode, y’know? I know there are some episodes in my favorite shows that if you watched those first before getting the story, you’d be like “Yeah, this is kinda lame.”
It was like two years ago so I don’t remember what the episode’s name was.
But hey, if a character from there is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom About that…..
I watched maybe ONE episode of that at my grandparents’ house. My cousins put it on. I was kinda like “ehhh.” What does that make me?
@e-m-trepke I liked it! I greatly enjoyed most of the HTTYD spinoffs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I was thinking “Jareth would totally do that too” and remembered the interactions they had in the character castle. That was too cute.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6
I’ll RP in a bit, I have to do some chores in a couple minutes and won’t have time for one until later.
I know Star will have some fun with all the other characters…..
Although if she asks the question she wants to ask Rivet, will others try to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Naja reminding Franz to say “please.” 🤣🤣🤣 That was too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair
“I’m Elliot. What about you guys? I- I just woke up in a hall in this castle and–who are you?” the new man asked, his gaze not moving from the rifle
Was he afraid of it?
“That one’s….Elissa, I believe.” Crosshair told him, pointing to his companion. “And call me Crosshair. If you ever forget it, just take a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@power LOL!!!!! You always have the craziest stunts. They’re awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Allen
“Sorry about that.” Allen told Layson as the other man backed away from the blaster’s barrel. “I had to get close to get a clear shot in.”
He fired at the beast again. It screeched out and snapped at him, but he darted away from it.
Battle training with his father had definitely been…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I’ll insert another charrie of mine just for this one, because he’s hilarious like that.
What is your favorite food or meal?
Jareth
I have a lot! Although I will agree that chocolate is awesome!
Echo (Jareth’s uncle)
Blueberries………*licks lips* You’re making me hungry. (He has this weird obsession with them.)
-
Allison started the topic I'm writing a book in a different time period…… in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi guys! OK, so I’m trying to write a book that takes place in the 1899’s. I’m not 100% sure why I put this in the character chat, but I really wasn’t sure where else to put it 🙂 Anyway, I was wondering if anybody knew anything about that time period? I kind of need to know things like, what they normally ate and what the special meals were. Were…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I like what Ami’s answer to the question was, that’s a really good way to describe her!
Ikr? She doesn’t like going out of her comfort zone.
Yet I make her do it all the time in my WIP. Poor girl. XD
Nele: Well, so do savors… savories… savori?
Hmm… 🤔
How thought-provoking…
Can “savory” be used as a noun??
And if so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I like what Ami’s answer to the question was, that’s a really good way to describe her!
What is your favorite food or meal?
Shauna: I really like to eat sushi. I love how many different types there is and how each one tastes different. I also though, will eat anything if I have to, I’m not picky.
Jean: I LOVE hamburgers! The fluffy…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Yep, it is fun watching Clone Wars and Rebels and exploring the backstory of everything. (And The Bad Batch too, although I’m not sure if you’ve seen that one yet. I actually used the characters from that as my first six protagonists)
I have to get off now and do some stuff with my brother–but I’m totally open to chatting more…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Like the Mandelbrot set–you seen those? Complex plane sets. Tricorn and Julias, too.
-
Keilah H. posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-I’ve-been-talking-to-recently
It’s my birthday week this week, and I’m going to be busy in the next few days, so…I might not reply to everything. I might be on Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Don’t know, I don’t speak it. I don’t think it’s super developed, but there are a couple words in it, y’know?
- Load More

Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun on your trip!
@keilah-h Happy birthday girl!!! Hope you have a great week!!💕💕🥰🥳🎉
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 Thank you!
😊
Happy birthday Keilah!!!