@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, I hope you love it! I’m Acancello. Home schooled high schooler that loves to read and have zero drawing talent 🙂 I love guinea pigs and dogs and traveling! I also am in the process of moving cross country with my family which is amazing! I also love crafting, cooking, running, video games and so much m…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic I'm writing a book in a different time period…… in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow! Thank you so much! That helps at lot! I did not even know any of those facts and they will help a lot in my book! Thanks again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If that last bit sounded rude I completely apologize.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom Yeah…. Though the world building is cool, it didn’t seem like my thing. BUT I will keep those ideas in mind….if I find a spot in my fanfics for an exceptionally good charrie, they may just became the progenitor of a whole dragon species, lol.
And yes, big companies are kinda doing “great animation, trashy story”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok, cool, but i’ll have to get back to you on it tomorrow, because my time is nearly up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @princesachronicle22 @orielle21 @sarafini @anyone-I-missed-because-I-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone
Heyo! Missed this? It would’ve been our turn today. I have like 20 minutes so I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Yes, that is true. The writing can be terrible and the animation can be good…..but I think that’s far more likely than the other way around (bad animation but good story), unless it’s a low-budget independent show/movie.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Am I suppose to RP next?? I know I posted one, but I can’t remember if you’ve replied or not. XD Sry. Lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! I don’t know what led my brother and I to make it up.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Blueberries………*licks lips* You’re making me hungry. (He has this weird obsession with them.)
Lol XD
That’s hilarious!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
XD English is a perfectly consistent language isn’t it! XDXD
For real though!! We have so many borrowed words and weird special sounds and rules. It can be kind of annoying. 🤦🏻♀️
If you can’t tell, English is one of my least favorite subjects, lol. It’s kinda ironic me being a writer and all. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I know, animation has gotten so good these days–2D or 3D. My dad said while watching a show a couple days ago, he noticed a detail even I didn’t while watching the same episode–one character had been swept downriver, and when he pulled himself up onto the bank, he actually lifted his glasses to drain out the water.
I thought it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That was so funny!! I love her already!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh wait… was I not supposed to give critique on this forum…? 😅
Oops…
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooh. That sounds so interesting!! I enjoyed reading it and am now even more intrigued in your story!! Dylan sounds really cool! 😀
I really enjoyed reading that!! One thing I will point out though.
Riker’s sister came forward, Naja still in her arms. She looked up at Riker with a playful smirk. “Have you…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So….Star likes teasing Rivet and the rest of the squad about everything……but especially about their love interests. (Don’t worry, I keep it tame.) But she likes to conceal it underneath other questions first, so…..
That’s why I said this might be a disaster for November…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I see. I didn’t know there was more than one……..Shows like this aren’t my thing. I’ve actually found I prefer 3D animated shows sometimes. I think it’s because a lot of the trashy shows are 2D animated, although I’ve seen some decent 2D ones.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Do you really wanna know?
@whalekeeper @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6
Rivet
Her voice was the one saying that?
What was this stuff?
Star turned to look at her. Not good. Not good!
“So, Rivet.” Star was enjoying this too much. “Got any secrets you haven’t told the rest of us?”
Rivet bit…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I might add another young character sometime later…..I loved writing Jareth.
- Load More
