@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow! It would be so cool if some people actually did have dragon wings, but I guess the ones that didn’t have them would be either be jealous or creeped out, soo… Maybe not lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin lol.

Here’s one of my favorites, and the first time I drew five dragons at once. I made this for the premiere of a TV show, and drew each of the protagonists as dragons. The two I previously showed you make an appearance here, as you can see.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
pffft I meant @keilah-h lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
keilah-h
Sounds good! I ate speedily so I could come back lol. I don’t know why speedily sounds so weird in that sentence, but it does. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone I’m pretty sure I wrote an RP, either of you going to follow up? It’s okay if you can’t right now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice drawing! I’ll leave you alone so you can eat. But tomorrow I might come back and show you some more dragons if you don’t mind. Also maybe a couple of cats?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s really cool! I like the cyborg! 🙂
Oh and btw I just found the first drawing I did of Rina. It’s actually in color:

Alright, I’ve gotta go eat now lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I’m not sure yet. I think it depends on the book, but the ones I have in my notebooks are sixty to seventy pages long before editing.

Here’s another one! The only cyborg protagonist I have, relaxing in the grass. He’s one of my favorites.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Go Arthram! lol
The dragon guy looks so cool!
WAIT. Fifteen books? Wow, that’s a lot. How long are they?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yeah, Artham is awesome. I traced the picture of him that was in the book and digitally colored it once.
Here’s some dragon-person art!

This guy is stretching like a cat. He’s one of several main characters in my fifteen-book fanfiction, so I draw him a lot.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright, here it is! On the first page, anyway.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry! Missed the first part of that I will totally tag you lol 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
I’d love to see some pictures!
Oh, that’s right, cloven. Some of them are absolutely cool! Most of the ones that are named, actually.Arthram, for example, was a cloven at first, I believe. Then there was Elder Cadwick, and Arundelle, and of course, Esben. I felt so bad for him, but I was glad to see Arundelle and Arthram…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I WANT TO READ THAT SO BAD NOW. IT SOUNDS AWESOME!
Also, yes, in response to your earlier questions. Dragons are undeniably awesome, and snakes are cool. If you’d like I can show you a picture of some!
Oh, and the Wingfeather Saga’s twisted creatures are called cloven. Some of them are actually kinda cool if you ask me.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Also, I put the first chapter up on the novel critique requests forum, if you’re interested. 😉
-
Esther and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Woohooo! Yay for Ev! At least they weren’t actual death experiences. 😅
Rina was captured by the Serpenree (a race based off of lizards) when she was very young, never knowing if her parents survived. She is a halfling, born of two races, the Arcanin (a bear-like race, each with their own kind of magic) and the Lupinari (a race based…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I can’t write the RP tonight, but I’ll do my best to get to it tomorrow! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That’s too funny.
Oh, and about that drawing? Here you go. Admiral Rampart caught in the explosion that ended his life:

I did better than I thought on his terrified expression. Almost felt sorry for him….although the key word there was almost.
- Load More
