@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool. You’ll have a pretty awesome dragon–as well as having his retractable claws, he’s a type of dragon who can fling his detachable tail spines at his enemies. He’s also venomous, but touching him won’t harm you–it’s only his spikes and teeth and stuff.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Here’s the RP!! 😀
(Oh my word, Gideon is so sweet!! 🥰)
Amidala
Ami fell into step beside Lucas and Gideon. She sighed and closed her eyes for a quick moment, trying to calm her nerves.
Gideon looked up at her with a small twelve-year-old smile. “We’ll find them, Amidala. God will help us find them.”
Tears came to Ami’s e…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig and
Kathleen are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
*evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Maybe I could start a forum where anyone can just ask all the absurd questions!
Yesss!! You totally should. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ve never heard of the Reb before. What is it?
Ok, now to actually answer your question. 😁
What are y’all’s thoughts on graduation. Post- and pre-. 🙂
I’m still a few years down the road from graduation, but I do know that in any big decision, we need to seek God’s guidance. While He doesn’t audibly speak to us, He uses situat…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! And yeah, worldbuilding is a huge part of fantasy, but it pays off in the end.🙂
Definitely. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Why thank you! I strive for excellence! XD
You’re welcome!
Of course! 😉
*glares at certain characters who shall not be named*
🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Sounds good! 😄
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice to meet you! Bryan Davis is most famous for his Dragons in Our Midst series, and while he mostly does fantasy, he also has recently gotten into sci-fi. Wayne Thomas Batson wrote the Door Within Trilogy, and Christine Cohen wrote The Sinking City, and The Winter King, both of which are mainly fantasy.
It’s so cool that you’re a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
And the second one too. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ll have to go back and read the first chapter when I get the chance!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Jonathan: “Excuse me, I did not say thank you.”
😂
Come on… you know you wouldn’t mind being a little famous though…
XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Be warned that I don’t actually know anything about treatment for concussions or whatever it is he’s got, so…….
Feather
“I only the basics of first aid, but I can help if you tell me what to do.” Elissa said.
Feather nodded. “Sure thing!”
They stepped inside the room. Feather opened one of the boxes and started to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, so the random, unrelated-to-writing questions that you’ve given to some of the people who’ve recently joined are hilarious! 😂 And very deep… 🧐🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Janelle!! So glad you’re here!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-sqeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
The meaning of your name is amazing!! I love it!
Man… 11 kids!! I thought my family of 6 was big! XD
Now for some questions! 🙂
1. What is your favor…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@janellebelovedpig Hello there! I love the name (and the reason behind it). Pigs are cool. Even though real-life ones tend to smell REALLY bad…..
A couple questions:
Opinions on reptiles? Love or hate, or somewhere in between?
Ever written a fan fiction?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@Artsy-dragon You kidding? Chewbacca is one of the coolest dragons there is! I can totally use him!
@Kyronthearcanin That name is awesome! Ooh…Leia and Wolverine are both pretty cool as dragons. You’ll have to choose which you like better.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Kings, queens, and other royals generally try to use the magical-born dragons for their own purposes. Depending on the dragon, some will try to have their eggs hatched with magic, while others think they should be killed at birth. Some dragons are afraid of them, others jealous.
- Load More
