@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Were there not only two of each animal? And if, as I would think, animals weren’t split into so many different variations yet, wouldn’t that aid the explanation? For instance, wouldn’t there be just one or two main species of cats, and they became more diverse (not evolutionarily, there’s a difference) over time? Was the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia Ok, yeah that makes sense. There are some charries I can’t resurrect either because they’re horrible.
And I vote yes if it makes the story better somehow, like when he wakes up he has a chance to redeem himself (if he was a bad character/antagonist) or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia A sacrificial ending? I can get behind that at least. I’ve done those too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia Ehh, it’s not perfect. Drowning is a death that you can easily fake though, so it’s plausible, but only do it if it makes the story better.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia Oh, ok……
I see.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise That was Omega! She’s awesome too, although not mine to begin with.
I should get those backstory scenes back up…I liked writing those.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 Tissue fort again!!!
I rarely kill off my charries forever. I mean, Freedom probably remembers my Torryn’s father, Hunter, and what I did to him. And he’s alive and well now…although I’m not sure how he feels about that since it means he sees his son get kidnapped…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia Ha ha, I hope it was a quick death at least….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Feather wasn’t in the school RP, but she’s in the character castle and the sleepover RP. Are you talking about her?
@mineralizedwritings Thanks! I actually didn’t name Crosshair. He “came” that way, if you know what I mean (he’s not really mine, he’s actually a character from a TV show I like who starts out good-ish, turns…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 It’s ok, in my view, to write out of order. It’s only a first draft.
It’s especially obvious in fanfics–I’ve had to change my timeline to keep up with new infomation a couple times–but it’s probably also a thing in original ideas, where you sometimes have to go back to your draft and think “Oh, this is wrong because I changed it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia Aww, he drowned? that’s too bad!! He’s awesome!
Oh, and half my guy charries have the same problem, the “I’m not worthy of this girl because I’ve done way too many not nice things” problem.
“Elephant”?? Ok then, I guess….
It’s hilarious tho!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never really finished an entire project. I’m kind of a pantser, and that led to multiple books with over three hundred pages and no direction 🤣. I might try to redeem some of them eventually.
I’ll definitely tag you! I already have the first chapter of my WIP, Healer, in the novel critique section, so feel free to read that if you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
LUKAS!!!! BRODY!!!! 😍😍😍
Yessss!!! 😍
That quote in Brody’s about the brother even tho they aren’t by blood is so fitting for Pax and Ara too 😭
Aww!! 🥲❤️
Cool! I love the quote on the second one. Sibling relationships in stories are great. (I have one brother myself, so….)
I know! (It plays into Ty’s character arc… an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@theloonyone You’re good! I’m not the best at them either, but I try.
It doesn’t help that many of my charries are tough and seemingly emotionless……
Feather
“It’s a good thing he has you. You two seem really close.” Elissa told her.
Feather chuckled. “He couldn’t care less about me following him around at first……then I guess I kin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks! They remind me of some of my favorite characters. Tough guys or even seemingly emotionless at first, but end up having a far better side.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia Sorry, messed up your tag. Here’s the post–KP wouldn’t let me edit it:
I HAVE A CHARRIE CALLED TORRYN TOO! Actually he’s me and my brother’s shared charrie. He was kidnapped by the evil Thistle Army so that their leader, Bramble, could try to make him into one of them. Also because Bramble has a heavy grudge against Tor…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok! My friend suggested it to me also once, I think.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Cool! I love the quote on the second one. Sibling relationships in stories are great. (I have one brother myself, so….)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’s cool! How did you make that? He’s pretty cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@queen-of-alvastia I HAVE A CHARRIE CALLED TORRYN TOO! Actually he’s me and my brother’s shared charrie. He was kidnapped by the evil Thistle Army so that their leader, Bramble, could try to make him into one of them. Also because Bramble has a heavy grudge against Torryn’s father, Hunter, for some things we don’t talk about.
- Load More
