@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @joy-calle @acancello @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @freedomwriter76 @orielle21 @whalekeeper
This is going to be fun!!!
Mike: Now for our next couple, Everdala.
Both: What?
Mike: I’ve been told that is your ship name.
Both: *blush*
Ami: Just call us by our names please. *smiles softly*
Mike: If you so desire, Amidala. *turns to a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone want another Fanfic??? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AH! I love it! Ryo is just 😍
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes! I felt the same way! Poor Walter! I actually cried when I read that part 🙁 I love all the books the same so I cant decide 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This sounds so much fun! But I just have a one question. Couldn’t somebody just make up a lot of questions and get the most points or do I totally not get this game 😀 For a suggestion (Which you defiantly do not have to do) Maybe you should do the same questions for everyone, so it becomes less chaotic 😀
-
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
No problem! Ah no worries, Tolkien’s not for everyone 😉 YES! I love Lucy Maud Montgomery! My favorite book from the series is Rilla of Ingleside! Cuz Walter, my poor baby😭
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the recommendations! I did read some books by J.R.R Tolkien when I was littler. But I really couldn’t get into it (sorry :D) I will re-read it and try again though. Yay! Another Anne of green gables fan! Which book is your favorite? ( I cant decide)
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I also though Jo’s boys was Little men 🙂 But when I opened up the book I realized my mistake. That is a crazy hard question! Favorite of the little women series ? I actually cant decide. 😀 I love them all. I have never read Jennifer Nielsen’s books yet, but they sound great!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright, I will read all of L.M.Montgomerys books 🙂 Pat, who is she? I read a little book where she was in there, it was called “Quiet Little Woman.” Was that the only book Pat was in or is there another?
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
LandriC replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@orilelle21
In a good way!! I’d heard it was long and very boring and not worth the read, but you guys have got me convinced to try. Sorry for the confusion. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
😂😂 I actually just went to a name generator for villains and searched and searched and searched until I found a name that fit him.
Oh nice! Haha, good strategy. 😂
*Gasp* *fan girl scream* AHHH
*looks around* No one saw that…right? XDXD
Sorry, but the only name that’s jumping at me is Halbrand…XD
*fan girls screams with yo…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I really like the collage!! Donovyn seems to fit well with the pic.
Thanks! Oooh, okay! Everyone seems to like Donovyn. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank youuu! Ohh, I think I was confused when you asked if I prefer ‘real world roots’ or not. I didn’t know you were asking about roots in a specific culture. Oops! 😅 My goal is not to make all of the names geared towards one culture, but in general, just be intentional with the meaning of everyone’s name. Like, as long as the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like the idea of changing the spelling of a non-fantasy name into something that fits. Like your example of Donovyn! Also, the collage is really neat!
Okay! Thank youuuuu!
This might sound weird but the top picture of him looks like a K name and the bottom looks like Donovyn. 😁 Names are so hard!
Haha yeeeeah, I think I chose one of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@euodia-vision can attest to how good his books are. 😉
My personal favorite is Ground Zero, but Refugee, Projekt 1065, Grenade, and Allies are also really good.
YESYESYES! I love Alan Gratz’s books! My favorite is Allies but Ground Zero is a close second! All of his books are so good! His newest one, Two Degrees, was different…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Geez I missed a lot being gone for two days…
AHHHHH! That was SO good girlllll! AH SWEET DYLAN AND POOR ASHER!😭
EEEEEEEEE! I loved that scene! You wrote Tony perfectly, how do you do thatttttt ahhhhhh! I haven’t read much of this MCU fanfic (where could I find itttt???) but I love it!!!!!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, I’m definitely working on transitioning scenes, especially the battle there.
I’ll just have to let you wonder about Quelin… Don’t want to spoil it lol. But I do love his character and enjoyed writing him. 🙂
- Load More
