@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh… That makes sense, then. 😅 I’ll try and see with Quelin… The picture is kind of faded, but it should be fine.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin That’s ok! It won’t let you do more than one picture in a post for some reason, so that might be why.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle LOL I’ve done that before. Word totally butchered my character names. My iPad did better, but only because I found I could teach it how to pronounce the names.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hitchens has full permission from me to hurt Crosshair however he wants, just keep these in mind:
- no lethal injuries
- nothing that will take months to heal (like a broken limb)
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣 Hilarious!
I second @gwyndalf-the-wise ’s questions: What happens if you’re both authors at the same time??? 🤔🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol 😂 That’s hilarious!
I used Google Docs, so I’m not sure if it’d be able to read it to me, but if it could, I’d love to see it try to pronounce some things. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, please share!! I’d love to hear more about them! 😄
(And I’d love to talk about my charries too… 😏😁)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks =)
Yw!!
XD I’ve done that before too. Like a character was wearing a hat but they were running and it was windy and somehow it magically manages to stay on their head the entire time…
😂 Lol
I’ll be honest I was laughing so hard when I was reading those because the mental image of Ev trying to do all those things in handc…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
🤣 I love that!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @power @keilah-h @awsumfaith
Y’all’s artwork looks amazing!! 🤩
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This paragraph had a lot of they do this than that. I would try to replace some of it with descriptions of them doing this, like idk maybe Ev’s shoes slide in the gravel as he makes his way down? Maybe the cave was dark, and they come out into the moonlight? I wasn’t able to envision the kinda “vibe” of the setting…
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing an Article? in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!! 😀
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds really cool! I’ll definitely be on here later to see yours and share mine. 🙂
-
Faith started the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I really wanna share all my current WIP’s characters with you guys, and i also really wanna meet all of yours!
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @felicity @thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin @euodia-vision @sarafini @anyone-else-who-wants-to-hear-or-share-characters
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Unfortunately, the pictures won’t come through, but I’ll get you descriptions later!
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise
Thanks! And it’s smudged, it just doesn’t show up in the pic for some reason 🤣Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I love it! 😃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Ok, that’s cool!
- Load More
