@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I love them both!! Their so cool
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
RIKER, YES! 😃
Lol I’ve heard a lot about him on here already, but I’m kind of new, so now I get to actually know about him! He seems really, really cool. Also, the moodboard seems really cool, but I would never actually know how to do one. 😅
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I see, I like how his hair is drawn
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
This character is one of my favorites to make, she’s based off of my sister, who has quite the personality.
Naolin
Arwen’s best friend. She is also 17, with long brown hair to her ankles, hazel eyes, and transparent wings. Seaside Fairy. (In my world fairies define themselves by their generational occupation. Seaside fairies are know for fishing…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oo, I like his arc! And the cottage-core woodsy aesthetic too
@loopylin
Thank you!Wow, I really like Rina! She sounds so cool
I like Teilo’s name! And I think you did pretty good on the aesthetic list 😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
That’d be so cool! Hypothetically.😁
I suppose I would start by thinking of your audience. Who do you want to read it? For me, when I started it was for my family. I’m pretty quiet and many of my family aren’t at home anymore, so I wanted to make a greater connection with my siblings who may’ve never gotten to know their youngest…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Arwen sounds so cool! For some reason, though, I like most names with ‘wen’ at the end, so I guess I’m just weird. The aesthetic is especially cool!😃
I’ll try a one of my not-so-human characters and a human, because I don’t have a whole lot of humans. 😅
Rina- MC for Healer
A few years (more or less) from adulthood. A Lupinari…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
I just recently started a blog to show everyone we know where we are traveling when we move. At first I thought it would be crazy hard, but I went online to a place called Blogger (which is free) and found out how crazy easy it was! It takes a bit of time to get everything situated and for me, it will not let me post more than I think…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Arwen Kilmer
(Main character)
She is 17 with curly dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, and a brown complexion. Human.
She lives in Hedquist with her mother and baby brother. Her father disappeared on a trading ship to the island Snidd two years prior to the events of this story. Arwen is brave at heart and longs for adventure. She hates the…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, I’d love to see more of your writing if you’re willing to share! I loved your description. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m back! 🤣
This is an intro I enjoyed from a WIP that I may or may not continue.
Lori watched from the peak of Crescent Tower, looking out over her kingdom, now bright and colorful with a slight fall breeze. She knew soon it would turn to winter’s freezing chill, and cherished this moment of peace and happiness. The winter was h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Thanks! @gwyndalf-the-wise Yeah, I love it too!
@godlyfantasy12 HA HA HA That style is somehow perfect for it. Do you normally draw like that or just for that particular idea?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
Anyway, those are the main races I’ve drawn. I have Falcor and Arcanin somewhere, but can’t find them… The Falcor are pretty much talking birds, and the Arcanin are just bears with stars on their foreheads. Here’s a quick drawing of the solar system, cause I can’t find the one I drew earlier. The picture is kind of bad, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Cool!! I really like your character designs.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
It worked! Ok, I’ll do the rest now. 🤣
Can’t remember for the life of me if I showed this one of Rina already, but I’ll show her anyway…

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice!!
-
Esther started the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @euodia-vision @acancello @joy-calle @gracie-j
Ok y’all… I have a very hypothetical idea to maybe start a blog. So I have some questions. (Again, this is a hypothetical idea…)
Do you have any tips on how to start a blog? What website builder do you recommend? What do you write in your posts? How often do you post? How much ef…[Read more]
- Load More

