@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
He’s so cool!! 😄
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, here’s Nathaniel’s small mood board

-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok here’s the charries of mine imma post for the day.
Nathaniel O’Dell
Scavenger Pirate, first mate (Scavenger Pirate explanation at the bottom of the post). He has wavy dark brown hair, eager brown eyes, and light freckles. He’s tall and lanky. He has small transparent wings, not big enough for him to fly. Human/fairy halfling.
He comes from…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, Ara is amazing. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! I love them too! ☺️
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol. I think every author becomes obsessed with their charries at some point or another. 😂😂
Very true XD XD
And I love Ami and Everton!!! And the moodboards are really cool too, I like the colors on Ami’s
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I really like it! I could definitely get a feel for the characters.
I’ll totally read more if you post some more! 😀
I agree with Solfyre, that the names remind me of Pilgrim’s Progess. But of course that’s not a bad thing! 🙂
Keep up the good work!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! As are all the ones I’ve seen from you so far!
Yw!! 😄
Aw, thanks so much!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

If you can’t tell, Ev might be my favorite… 😜
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! They’re slowly becoming my favorite characters, I’m becoming obsessed 😂😂😂
Lol. I think every author becomes obsessed with their charries at some point or another. 😂😂
@awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 @otherworldlyhistorian @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @acancello @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom
So… I know most of y’all know a lot abo…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Well…hello… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Huskies are so pretty! So are Aussie Shepherds 😍
Yes!! ☺️
That’s so cool you’re writing a dystopian novel too! I haven’t seen many YA dystopians written lately and there’s so much potential in that genre.
There totally is! (Though, it’s really hard not to fall into cliches if I don’t plot carefully. 😬) I wouldn’t say that mine’s a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, thanks!! That’s a really good idea about having a post ready just in case. 😄
Thanks for the tips!!
What would your hypothetical blog be about? Do you think you would post any of your fiction WIP on there? Who’s your audience? If this hypothetically maybe possibility becomes a reality, will you share a link wit…
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! I love Narnia, and really enjoyed this! Sometimes I’m nervous to read fanfictions on books I like, because I’m worried it will change the book to much, but this definitely didn’t! Good job!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Good work! I enjoyed reading it and would totally read more! 🙂
The names make me think of Pilgrim’s Progress (that’s not a bad thing lol), which makes sense, because they’re both allegorical. Makes me want to read it again.
-
Janellebelovedpig and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago - Load More
