@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL, I have a couple charries like that, but not here.
Jaye
Howzer’s growl alerted me. “Um, Jaye? Little help over here.”
“Sorry,” I said to the other characters. “My dragon’s calling me.”
“What is it?” I asked.
“There was a human trying to touch me.” he hissed. “They’re gone now.”
“Hmm.” I said. “Well, you need to stop being so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c You’re welcome!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @janellebelovedpig @keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @acancello @all those I’ve forgotten lol
Here’s Brycen’s first POV for Chapter 3:
Brycen ducked under a tent flap, moving swiftly and silently. A black cloak followed behind him, the hood up to hide his face. In his hand was a necklace- expensive, with some kind of…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @landric @booksbyjayna @landric
Thank you all for the prayers! The move has been going great! We leave in 5 days! Saying goodbye to everyone has been hard, but better because I know I will see them again. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be on…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much!!! I’m glad you enjoyed it. 🙂
Yeah, I figured I’d have to move some stuff around once the drafting was done. But hey, I’ll just surprise myself and magically have double the chapters that way XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Girl, this is so good!! I love it!! 😄
I would suggest separating the two POVs into separate chapters (so you’d have 4 chapters at this point), but you do whatever you want, because chapter length isn’t the most important thing when drafting. 😉
Looking forward to the next chapters!! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Cute new profile pic! I’ll RP as soon as someone else gets a turn.
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m getting more intrigued as I read. I love where this is going! 😄
-
Allison replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
The next 2 chapters you wrote are amazing! I love how each chapter draws you in! Like @kyronthearcanin , I am excited to see where its heading!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Emotions are definitely interesting. You can’t just think all the time, “how would I feel?” because not all people respond the same way as others. So it definitely requires you getting to know your characters…
Oh, and Mary Sue makes a lot more sense now lol.
I, unfortunately, have yet to read much by Brandon Sanderson. I do…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I love part two and three! The storyline is really good, and I’m excited to see where it’s heading. 🙂
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @kyronthearcanin @whoever-else-is-welcome-to-chime-in
And here’s part 3:
All day long Little One tried to catch Loving Prudence alone, but the siblings always seemed to be around. Then just before supper Little One saw her chance.
As Little One stepped into the kitchen, Loving Prudence looked up from her…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @kyronthearcanin @whoever-else-is-welcome-to-chime-in
Part 2 is out now! Thanks for reading! 🤗
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you! im glad you like them!
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@starishness
Haha 🤣 hello! It’s nice to meet you, and wonderful encouragement to hear your ecstasy 😂 yes, I guess you could call my WIP a pirate book, after all they do play a large part. I’m glad you like Fynn! If you wanna see my description of and other pirate and my spin on pirates you can find it on page 6 of this forum. I’m excited to hear…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Thanks! I just don’t remember whose charrie it was trying to touch him….hopefully the owner will show up sometime……
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright! I’m just gonna keep the chapters on here instead of making a different forum, so ignore the name. 🤣
Tags: @janellebelovedpig @felicity @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @esther-c @anyone-else
Definitely let me know if Nia went way off the rails… I’m not the greatest at… I don’t know what to call it. Villian writing? She’s not exactly a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
👍!!!
Thanks! I definitely was kind of experimenting with a lot of different things that I normally don’t do in my writing… Like prophecy, and more POVs than I’m used to. Throughout the next few chapters, more are added in, including the male POV. I think something I’ve also done is made a lot of the characters…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More

You’re so welcome!! Aw, that’s great!! Okay sister! I’ll continue to pray for you and your family. No worries girl! I probably won’t be on much this week either. Talk to you then! ❤
I’m glad it’s going well! I hope you have a blessed week!
You’re so welcome!! I’m so glad everything’s going well for y’all! 😀 I’ll continue to keep you in my prayers! ❤️
Praying hard for you!! I know this is difficult, but you know the Author of your story. Keep us updated! ❤️