@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Alrighty, everybody! I’ll write the first RP!! 😀
Let me introduce you to the one and only Derek Len!
Age: idk. Probably 40-something. But that doesn’t really matter. XD
Appearance: Dark hair slicked to the side; silver-blue eyes; sli…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, awesome host!!!
You’re welcome, awesome hostees!! (I don’t think that’s a word… 😐😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Wait, who are Ridley and Janus???
I’ve already heard about November and Corvina and November’s ability. I must hear about this Ridley and Janus… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
What a sweet twist!! And it’s sad and just so awesome!! ❤️😢☺️
I love that you’re dealing with the topic of abortion, because more people need to understand just how cruel and sinful it is. Keep on writing for the kingdom! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Oh yeah, for your reference, I’ll tell you what they normally wear, and then I’ll post pics of them.
Ami
Age: 16
Wearing a long sweater over a white t-shirt, leggings, and Vans. She normally leaves her hair down.
Ev
Age: 17
Wearing a brown leather jacket over a white t-shirt, jea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Alrighty!
*agonizes over which charries to add in first*
Imma just put in Ami and Ev for now. 🙃
Ami
As soon as she set foot inside the large building, Ami stopped. The halls were swarming with students of different ages.
“I already don’t like this place,” she murmured.
Ev grinned. “Come on. It’ll be fun. Just stick wit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, girl, that means so much!!! 🥲😆 You are too sweet!! 🥰 Thank you so much!!! 😊❤️
This…is amazing. It fits the song so well (yes I heard it XD I REALLY REALLY LIKE the music XD I like all the music for Wingfeather). I don’t have any critiques at the moment, I’m too blown away.
I’m so glad! That was my goal. 😄 (Defini…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
Those poems you wrote are amazing!! I would share some of mine, but I have them all saved to my moms computer which we packed away. I like to write about nature, people and basically everything! My most recent poem was for my neighbors, when they moved I gave it to them and they cried. It was all about how much of an impact…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
No, you didn’t do wrong, you can write as much as you’d like! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, yes, I totally should!!! 🤣🤣 Uno would be hilarious! XD
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
Sometimes I write prayers as poems/songs:
Thank You Lord that I’m no longer
lost as to my future
or hopeless as to my past.
the pain, terrors, fears and failures I thought would last
instead have melted away
in the light of the rays
of Your wondrous grace
and mercies new with the dawn.
Or little devotional thoughts:
When in the…
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes!! I will be on here often, reading y’all’s plot twists and sharing some of my own. 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I would love to revive this RP!! 😃 I totally forget where my charries are at, but I know they didn’t get far, so I’ll probably start them over. XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome! Answers all my questions. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m glad y’all are interested!!
Ok, so imma try to answer all of your questions.
Villains, antiheroes, and antagonists are all allowed. They can be human, they can be half human, or not human at all, as long as they can communicate som…[Read more]
- Load More
