@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
No, you don’t have to but thanks for offering!!
Ok!
Hmm… I don’t know. You can make them their full size. That may be more interesting. 😏😁
Go for it!
-
Faith replied to the topic Psst! Avast there. in the forum Historical 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahoy there! I be ready to hear your tales. Excited I am too. I’ll tag some friends I think will also be interested in yer WIP
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t mind at all! 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, please share it! I would love to read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity YEAHHH SAME…..I wonder that too.
Or i’ll see an airplane in the sky and think “Oh, I SO wish that was a spaceship or something….”
I don’t even have to be the main character of the story! (probably better that I’m not.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Jaye
“At least give me a moment to nurse my pride, will you?” came the kid’s voice.
I chuckled, remembering when I was his age…which was really only a few years ago. “Take as long as you’d like.”
Howzer sat there in front of the shelves, lashing his tail and waiting for the boy to come out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
It’ll help when I decide who I want in. If I make them small, some of them will be less likely to want to manipulate the “smaller creatures.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ok, so I’m not likely to be on here as much, but I have a couple characters I might add. They’ll be dragons, so should I make them their actual size (six to seven feet on average, and that’s on four talons) or should I make them human-sized?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Not at all!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@theloonyone It’s all right!
Feather
“Well, we’d better get going. I don’t suppose anyone has an idea of what we should do now?” Elissa looked around, going to the front of the group so as to avoid Hitchens and Crosshair.
“I’m not sure.” Feather admitted. “When I was here before, we were mostly either looking for food-wh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Maybe we can have a scene where Adolphus and Dietrich apologize to Hunter and omega for targeting them? I’ve been waiting for that ever since you said they’d had a change of heart…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 I’d love to start up this RP again! I miss being my dragons.
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
This is a topic you’ll definitely like 😂
-
Faith replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Heyo, I’m here 👋😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
First off, great start, Esther! 🙂
Now for Eclipse… (I figure I’ll do somewhere else, cause he’s not a person XD)
Eclipse jumped to his paws, growling. He was trapped in a room with stone walls. Where had the forest gone? He checked the door. Locked. Smoke…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Nope! You can join if you’d like! I only got a few RPs through last time, so I’m basically starting over anyway. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Love your villain!
Thank ya! 😀
I’ll try to have my character in the next day or two.
Awesome!!
Ok! Great!
I don’t think I’ll have time to do this but I’m gonna stalk it if that’s ok. (because every once in a while I just need a “bad guy” to be mad at, you know what I mean? It’s strangely satisfying.) :0
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
This is getting pretty cool!! Love it! 😀
- Load More
